𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

The days had turned brighter as light shined through the couple's life. Everything was back to normal. Life was perfect in every way possible, and to make it even more perfect, a new member was going to be added to the family soon.

Nandini grinned staring at the pictures on her phone. Armaan, who had exited the closet, noticed Nandini's grin and couldn't help himself from asking. "What is making my wife smile so much, and that to, this early in the morning?" Nandini looked up, the grin not leaving her face. Nandini showed him her phone, saying, "Tarun is so cute!! His cheeks are so chubby!"

Armaan shook his head, smiling. Yesterday evening, Divya had went into labor and Divya and Rishab were blessed with a very cute baby boy. The excitement in the family had no bounds as everyone was excited to see the baby in person. And the excitement doubled as Nandini was also nearing her due date and would give a sibling to the little baby Tarun.

"I'm still mad at you that you didn't let me go yesterday." Nandini pouted. Armaan sighed, shaking his head as Nandini had stared again. "Divya di probably needed my help but you didn't let me go, claiming it isn't safe for the baby!" Nandini complained to Armaan, who paid no heed to her words. "Nandini, I did it for your own good. You're due date is nearing and Divya's labor would've only stressed you out. And Rishab also told me to not bring you there, knowing it isn't good for your health." Armaan told Nandini for the hundredth time.

Nandini huffed, looking at the picture. "But I want to see him." "Which you will. Divya is going to get discharged this afternoon and I'll come home early from work and take you to meet him. Okay?" Nandini's pout turned into a full blown smile. "Okay!" Nandini nodded along, her smile not leaving her lips. Armaan chuckled seeing her excitement.

Nandini was so excited for someone else's baby, he couldn't imagine how excited she would be for their baby. "You know, Divya di and I have made a truce." Armaan raised an eyebrow at Nandini while he put on his watch. "Since she gave birth to a boy, if I give birth to a girl, they both will get married when they grow up. Smart na?" Nandini grinned at her and Divya's idea.

Armaan's eyes bulged out at her words. He couldn't believe his wife. Their baby wasn't even born yet and she and Divya had already decided on their marriage. "No way. My daughter is not going to marry Rishab's son. I already know he is going to be one hell of a troublemaker and I will not let my daughter near that, let alone marry him." Nandini's gave Armaan a flabbergasted look, seeing him already stereotype the newborn.

"How can you say he'll be a troublemaker? I get Rishab bhai was a troublemaker, but Divya di is very calm and nice. Tarun could be like di." Nandini shrugged her shoulders. "Not was but is." Nandini rolled her eyes. "Whatever." "I know damn well Rishab's son is going to be just like him. He already sent me a video of him teaching the baby dumb shit. Like he's not even fully a day old." Nandini giggled, having had to agree to that.

"Forget that. If we have a son, then he'll marry Sameer bhai and Neha di's daughter, if they have one." Nandini grinned. Armaan shook his head, ready to leave. "You know what, how about we think about their marriage after you actually push this baby out? What say?" Nandini rolled her eyes. But now her thoughts went to something else.

Seeing Nandini lost in her thoughts, Armaan sighed, knowing what she was thinking about. Armaan went towards her and bent down to her level. Holding her hands, he said, "Don't worry about delivery Nandini. It will all be alright. We'll think about it later. We still have three weeks." Nandini looked up at Armaan, sighing. "I know." But she couldn't help herself but think about it once a day.

"Now stop worrying. I'll be home early and take you to see Tarun, okay?" Nandini's thoughts died down as a smile made its way up to her lips just thinking about the cute little baby. Armaan smiled seeing her smile. He kissed her bump and then her forehead, making her smile even wider. This had become one of their daily habits.