♛|01. First Night? ❣

The fragrance of the jasmine flowers filled the room. The bed is beautifully decorated with Rose petals and jasmine flowers. He's waiting for his better half who came inside the room controlling her tears.

He look at her lovingly and still it feels like a dream to him.

She gave him the glass of milk and he kept it aside on the nearby table. He made her to sit on the bed and cupped her cheeks. He's shocked as his sharp eyes met her eyes that's welled up with tears.

" I am.......I don't know about your profession....I thought....I thought...Your working as an IT professional........" she is unable to complete the sentence .

he's hell shocked hearing it.

" Who said you ?" He asked in an emotion less tone .

" My family." She said inbetween her hiccups.

He fetched the water bottle from the fridge and forwarded it to her. She got it and drank some water.

" If you want we can divorce Avanthika." He said controlling his emotions. he thought of expressing his love to her on this beautiful night but never in his life he thought he will talk about divorce even before they started their life.

Without even thinking he uttered those words but he didn't expect that reply from her.

" No Aadhav..I didn't mean it ...I need sometime..To accept this new .....New life." She said avoiding eye contact with him.

According to her it's better to stay in his house than meeting her family members who betrayed her just for their selfishness.

" Okay..You must be tired.So take some rest." He said and that's when she realised the change in his tone .

But she isn't in the mood to think about it. She took a pillow from the bed and he lost his cool.

" Don't you trust me?" He asked and anger is clearly visible in his voice and a Shiver ran through her spine .

How will she say him that she don't trust herself while sleeping? It would be embarrassing when he finds out about her attrocities while sleeping .

" No.....I mean yes..." She managed to say and he look at her like some alien and settled himself on the left corner of the bed. She lied down on the right corner and tears are flowing down from her eyes continuously. He could hear her sobs but he didn't talk with her.

She didn't know when the sleep took over her . Aadhav felt something heavy on him . He opened his eyes and he didn't expect her to lay her hands and legs on him. He chuckled thinking about her antics. Now he understood why she tried to avoid sleeping on bed. Her face is clearly visible due to the bed light.

He is admiring his wife who is sleeping. Her nose is red due to the continuous sobbing. She looked like a teddy bear and he controlled his urge of pulling her nose. Few hair strands fell on her face disturbing his view and he tucked it behind her ear gently. Even in the sleep she sensed it and she held his shirt tightly and settled herself comfortably on his chest.

He encircled her waist and is about to kiss her but her words rang in his mind repeatedly. He made her lie properly and she's sleeping peacefully hugging the pillow he kept near her. But he lost his sleep .

The next morning when Avanthika woke up she realised that she's very late. The time is 8:15 am and she hurriedly got up from the bed.

" I slept for a long time." She slapped her forehead and she found her bags in the room.

" Who kept my bags here?" She asked to herself and searched for her charger. She took the charger and charged her phone.

When she turned she saw him coming with wet hair and towel in his hands. He is shirtless and her heart started beating fast she immediately turned
away and that's when he realised that she's also there in his room. He took his shirt from the cupboard and wore it and coughed making her turn .

" Amma( Mom) asked you to come down after taking bath." He said and she nodded without making eye contact with him.

" And arrange your clothes on that cupboard." He said and without waiting for her reply he went downstairs.

She arranged her clothes in the cupboard . After making sure she arranged everything she went to take bath.

Even the cold water isn't able to calm down her soul that's burning inside. She came down and her mother in law smiled at her . She forced a smile and entered the kitchen only to find the breakfast ready.

" Sorry athai..I am too late it seems." She said in a low tone.

( Athai - refers our aunt ie.Mother in law , dad's sister , mom's brother's wife)

" No problem Avanthi..It's a new place for you na. It takes time to get habituated here." She said carreseing her hair and Avanthika smiled at her Mother in law , a genuine one.

Her eyes searched for him . The way he came out with the towel made her heart flutter . Her mother in law smiled in a teasing way and said " He went to the farm . He will come in few minutes."

Avanthika felt embarrassed but after hearing the word farm she don't know why again she felt the voidness in her heart.

She helped her mother in law by washing the vessels and arranging the breakfast on the table.

Her Father in law came in few minutes and her sister in law who went to the nearby temple came home.

Aadhavan also reached home after sometime and they had their breakfast together.

After having the breakfast without even looking at her he informed his mother to bring his lunch to the farm as they start sowing seeds today.

His mother nodded and he stormed out of the house. Her face is emotionless. Even though his parents guessed something is wrong they don't wanna involve in the personal of newly weds so they remained quite.

" Avanthika..You take some rest ." Her mother in law said but Avanthika isn't in the mood to take rest.

" No athai. I'm good .Also I slept a lot so I'm not getting sleep now." She said and his sister Nila asked her " Anni if your free shall we go to our grove?" in an excited tone .

" Hmm." She nodded and after getting tons of advice from her parents they went.

" Hey Nila..Raw mango.." Avanthika said with excitement.

" U like it ?" Nila asked and Avanthika glared her.

" In this vast world is there anyone who hates raw mango mixed with salt and chilli powder?" She asked and jumped trying to pluck a mango. But she can't. Nila threw a stone pointing the mango and a mango fell down.

" Wow Nila..You did an awesome job.Shall I try once?" She asked with puppy eyes and Nila forwaded her a stone. She aimed at the mango and threw the stone but unfortunately instead of hitting a mango it hit the forehead of the person who came there .

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

HAiiii cutiess.. Hope you like it 😍💫
Please do vote and comment 🤩

Share with your friends 💜

Thank you so much for all who gave this story a chance 😘

Keep on supporting 🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️

With love,
Magizhini.