♛|09. Pawn? ❣

" I will take care dad , don't worry. " Saying so Adhiban left the place smirking.

" I need each and every detail about the girl who joined under my mom for internship." Saying so he disconnected the call.

" Are you missing her? " Avanthika asked her husband.

" A lot. But it's good for her Avi , she need to learn many things." He said and she nodded.

" Okay say me who's Pradee." She asked all of sudden and his eyes widened in shock.

" How...How do you know her?" He asked seriously.

" I saw a letter written by her ." She said shrugging her shoulders.

" Avi , forget this! Let's not discuss about my past after this second . Understand?"

He said , his voice is filled with anger and for the first time she's witnessing the difference.

" But...I wanna know." She said pressing her lips together.

" I hate repeating myself and everything have a limit. Don't try to cross it." Saying so he rushed outside angrily.

Here Adhiban parked his car outside his guesthouse.

His mind filled with the memories of his Pradee.

Pradee gazed at the restaurent nervously clutching her shawl .

It had been three hours she's waiting here but there is no sign of him.

Hot tears formed in her eyes and is waiting to touch her soft cheeks.

Enough!

Closing her eyes she let them flow , before anyone could notice she wiped it off using a kerchief and stood up to leave.

At the same time her heart Started thinking negatively.

He is very punctual and she's the one who comes late.

But now it had been more than three hours and he didn't show up.

What if something happened to him?

With her mind filled with those negative thoughts , she mistakenly bumped into the man who pushed her away with a disgust look on his face.

" Waiter!!!!!!" The man yelled as she tried to get up.

" Sir!"

" Who allowed THIS inside? Now a days they started to beg and find customers in high class restaurants." He said with disgust.

Her heart broke into million pieces hearing it. Is it her mistake?

But she isn't the old Pradee now she found a new hope.

She will give him back what he deserves.

" Who is she ? Your girlfriend !

Just think about your future sissy , he's treating us in this way. "

" He won't , I'm not like you." The girl sounded with the same disgust.

"How will he treat you or Mr. Whoever what will you do when your child becomes a TRANSGENDER.

You will throw him / her away from your house or beat her.

Even we are humans , and what did you say ?

The time where transgenders beg and work as prostitutes to wash their stomach passed.

Now we are creating an identity and myself I was born as Pradeepan and now I'm Pradee BA BL.

I'm a lawyer and I saw your girlfriend somewhere.

Didn't you remember me? I'm the one who helped you in the divorce case  when my senior Lawyer Geetha madam was ill."

She completed saying and there is a pin drop silence in the restaurent.

A clap is heard followed by many claps.

But her eyes are fixed on the person who clapped first .

Glaring at him she left the restaurant.

Rubbing his nape he followed her outside and opened the front door of the car.

Ignoring it , she walked past the car making him chuckle.

" Arey sorry babes , stuck up with my dad! Again the same fight." He said and she paused for a second.

" Oh! I was worried for you." She said as she understood his situation.

" Leave it , I have a suprise for you!" He said and she raised her eyebrows like what.

" It's a suprise babes , come  with me I will show you." He said and she got inside the car.

Those memories brought tears in his eyes.

Still he's unable to believe the fact that Aadhavan killed her. But all the evidence are against him.

The only question in his mind is WHY?

He wants the answer , so he decided something that could change his life upside down.

Nila is recalling her brother's words about staying away from Adhiban.

Even though he didn't get any negative vibes from Adhiban , he heard Geeta saying that Adhiban slowly started believing his dad about pradee's death.

Aadhav could easily get that Adhiban was genuine during their first meeting but before few days , he heard from Magathi that Adhiban asked his men to check his flat .

But here Nila developed a soft corner hearing about him.

Loving a transgender increased her respect and now his state made her think to help him out .

So , she thought of making some plans to become his friend.

Little did she know that she's already a pawn in his game.

Avanthika controlled her tears , what does he mean by crossing the limit?

This question is making her lose her calmness.

" I know there is no other girl in his life , but who is she and why is he hiding everything from me?" She asked herself and the only answer she got is the silence.

Once , she remembered him saying some important and secret files are kept at their old house that's nearby the coconut grove.

" What if it have something related to his past?" She asked herself and the curiousity in her made her to take the keys secretly and go to the house .

She thought of unraveling his past without knowing it's THEIR past!

While passing the coconut grove his eyes fell on their old house and the memories associated with it.

Their first kiss happened in his flat and the last kiss before she lost her memory is in this old house!

The house that had some secrets which could change their life completely.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

HAiii cutiess  , Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment..

Also share with your friends ❤️

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented.

The main plot will be revealed in the next part 😌..

What's your opinion about transgender?

Before reading this part what are your guesses about Pradee?

Keep on supporting 🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️

                        With love,
                                     Magizhini