♛| 02. Friends? ❣

" I'm sorry." Avanthika apologized in a low tone to the person who is standing infront of them.

He just nodded at Avanthika but didn't even spare a glance at Nila who is looking at him with longing eyes.

" Are you Aadhi s wife?" The man asked her and she look at him confused.

" Anni he's saying about Aadhav Anna
" Nila whispered and Avanthika nodded her head and said " Yes."

Before he could say something , a man came there and forwarded him a phone. He looked at that man with questioning eyes and got the phone. He placed it on his ear and after hearing what's said on the other side his expressions changed. He said he will be there in few minutes and disconnected the call.

Without even waiting for a second he rushed to his car that's parked near the grove.

Avanthika shrugged her shoulders and started walking following Nila.

At that time her phone rang and by seeing the caller ID she disconnected the call.

It's from her so called sister who started everything. But her sister started calling her again and again. She attended the call with irritation.

" Avanthika..What are you thinking in your mind? Not even a week but you forgot us as soon as you went there?" Her sister tried to talk enthusiastically.

" Ohh..I forgot?? I thought you would be happy with your PARENTS and HUSBAND. " She stressed" your parents."

" What happened to you Avanthi?" Her sister asked with honey coated words.

" Don't act innocent. I know everything. Even after knowing about my dreams you got me married to him right?" She said angrily.

" Why are you overreacting? You are lucky to get him as your husband. To be frank he deserves better than you. You are an average girl but he's looking like a hero. " Her sister said and jealousy is clearly visible in her voice. Why not ? Her sister who she always treated inferior to her is married to a rich man while her husband is just an IT professional. At the beginning she agreed because her sister will spend her entire lifetime in village by looking after their farm. But only before the day of marriage Avanthika s family came to know that his family owns the 50 percentage of farms and groves in the village. Also his dad is the respectable person among the villagers. Her parents are very happy for her but her sister is unable to digest the fact that she's living a luxurious life. Now she's scolding herself for taking this decision.

Avanthika is hurt by her sister's words . How can she talk like this even after spoiling her sister's life?

" Yes I'm an average girl and yeah my husband is very handsome. But what about yours? " She questioned back and disconnected the call without waiting for her sisters answer.

Nila who turned saw her sister in law standing at the same place with teary eyes.

" What happened Anni?" She asked tensed.

" Nothing just missing my friends." She said with a faint smile. Nila look at her confused.

" What happened Nila?" Avanthika asked her and Nila replied " I expected you to say that you miss your parents." She said and Avanthika chuckled.

Nila took her to the coconut grove and there they saw Aadhavan standing near a lorry.

Nila went towards him and without any other option she followed Nila.

" What are you doing here?" Aadhavan who just turned asked his sister as she didn't expect her here. He didn't notice Avanthika .

But Avanthika s eyes are fixed on the girls who are staring at him . She don't know why but she didn't like that.