♛|05. Marking her as his ❣

" Avi , one minute."

Saying so he moved away from her and she didn't expect it .

He took his phone and dialled someone's number. After talking for few minutes he disconnected the call and switched off the phone before placing it on the nearby table.

She didn't understand anything, she's staring at him confused by his behaviour.

Sensing this he answered her unasked question , " Now a days , our maize field is attacked by the boars. That's why I asked one of our men to burst crackers and stay awake as I can't go. "

Hearing it she don't know how to react.

In this vast world will any husband think about a boar while romancing with his wife?

Her eyes welled up hearing it. Throwing a pillow at him she turned covering her with a blanket.

" Avi ." , He said carresing her bare shoulders but she pushed his hand away angrily.

" Go and sleep with that boar." She said angrily as hot tears made its way through her cheeks.

Rubbing his nape , he pulled her towards him , cupping her cheeks and placing a soft kiss on her cheeks.

" But I wish to witness the wildness of my teddy bear than the wildness of the boar." His base voice sent chills over her spine.

He unbuttoned his shirt and she's staring at him .

When his eyes met hers she averted her gaze immediately.

He chuckled making her cheeks flush in embarrassment.

His eyes roamed all over her body making her self conscious of her condition as she covered the exposed part using her hands.

Smirking , he bent towards her making her get up from the bed immediately.

This position of her gave him a good view of her assets.

Encircling his hands around her waist he nuzzled her neck making her feel butterflies in her stomach as his hands are moving freely on her bare waist.

" Aadhav.." she whispered as he buried his face on the crook of her neck making her feel ticklish.

She tried to escape from his grip but it's very tight and even she isn't willing wholeheartedly to try so.

He made her lie on the bed with his hands carresing the hook of her bra.

Unhooking it he threw it away with his eyes looking at his wife lustfully.

She's a blushing mess. For the first time in her life she's lying half naked infront of a man who is none other than her husband.

In few seconds she's completely naked in his embrace.

" I need you badly right now." His calm yet dangerous voice did something to her .

Taking her silence as acceptance he proceeded further.

After few minutes:

" It's paining." She cried biting her lips , digging her nails into his skin.

" Just few minutes Avi." He said , this time he's very gentle with her .

Her moans are making him go mad and deeper.

Avalidam than thedalai
thodanginan kalvan avan.
Avanodu inangiya
Pen avalo veenai aagi ponal
Avan viralgalin mandhirathal.
Oviyan avanin Thoorigai
Aval.

( Her thief started his search in her. She became the veena( instrument) in the magic his fingers created.
He's the painter and she's his brush)

That's a long night for them as they made love for hours.

The next morning his lips curved seeing her in his embrace.

Covering the exposed parts of her body properly with the blanket he went to take shower not before placing a kiss on her forehead.

But what he saw next is totally unexpected. Narrowing his eyes he rubbed his forehead and went to take shower.

Avanthika opened her eyes lazily , her lower body pained like hell .

The sound of water from the shower made her realise that he is inside.

She stood with great difficulty and stood infront of the mirror with the blanket as her second skin.

She let the blanket down and her body is filled with his teeth and nail marks.

Blushing , she changed into her night dress before cleaning the bed.

" How's the trip?" Geetha asked her son with a teasing smile.

" Interesting mom." He said , his mind thinking about his new found enemy ( friend) and Ms.Chilly.

" You met someone?" Excitement is clearly visible in her voice.

" Mom please." Whining he tried to divert the topic.

" Your husband said he will meet you today." He said fixing his eyes on her.

Her expressions changed hearing it.

" I'm not interested. Ask him not to enter my house ." Saying so she went upstairs and he shrugged his shoulders as it's the most common thing happening inbetween his parents.

He tried to sort it out. But his mom didn't budge.

Little did he know that he will kill his father without second thought it truth comes into the light.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

HAii cutiess.. Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment 🤩

Also share with your friends ❤️

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 😘

Keep on supporting 🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️

With love,
Magizhini.