♛|04. His Closeness ❣

After few hours:

" Avanthi , give this Lunch to Aadhav . I will ask the driver to drop you." Her mother in law said.

" But he asked Nila to bring it." She said trying to hide the disappointment .

" Nila went to meet her friend. " Her mother in law said , she nodded her head in agreement.

Packing the lunch for him , she went to the fields with the driver accompanying her.

After dropping her there , the driver came back with the car.

She walked towards the maize field and saw him there talking to someone over the phone.

" Haan , I already sent the load to the godown.

Let me know after receiving the money. "

Saying so he disconnected the call.

The peach colour shirt and the dhoti suited him well.

Sweat beads formed on her forehead due to the hot sun and there her husband is like he took bath in the sweat.

The peach coloured shirt became his second skin due to the hotness.

She is unable to take her eyes off him.

He turned around and his eyes narrowed seeing her.

"What are you doing here? I asked Nila to bring my lunch right?" He asked making her lose her cool.

" Why? Won't food go inside if I bring?" She asked breathing heavily.

The sweat beads on her forehead travelled through her cheeks and disappeared from his view as it travelled down her neck.

Trying hard , he averted his gaze from his Avi.

" No , you aren't used to these stuff . So , I asked Nila to bring." He said enjoying her cute anger.

" Ohh. No problem , As I'm going to be here I should get habituated right?" She said and his eyes widened for a second but he masked his feelings with a fake smile before she could notice .

" Okay then. I'm hungry." He said placing his phone inside his pocket and washing his hands in the nearby pump set.

She placed the banana leaf and started filling it with the food.

As he's about to eat , she Interrupted.

" Didn't even ask whether I had or not." She murmured but he heard it very clearly.

" Should I eat now or you want me to have my dinner directly ?" He asked , his eyes fixed on her lips , his lips curved with a teasing smile.

She twisted her lips , turning her face to another side she poured some water in a glass and placed it near him.

Silence ruled the place till he completed his lunch.

" You have your lunch soon Avi . You are hungry too I guess." He said earning a glare from her.

" Yeah I will have soon as you asked me very soon." She said gritting her teeth and he's enjoying the antics of his angry bird.

" I am going to the nearby town to buy seeds , are you coming? If possible we can watch a movie." He said and her eyes widened hearing it.

" Really?" She asked, her eyes brightened with joy.

" Haan , Let's go home. After having your lunch we can go." He said as he noticed how her face fell when he rejected her offer at the morning.