♛|12. Her plan ❣

Few days passed and everyone except Aadhavan and Avanthika totally forgot about the case.

" Hey tinbeer!" Aadhavan called her as he spotted her on the park .

Glaring at him and taking fast breathes she turned away making him chuckle.

" Are you angry?" He asked as he neared her.

" Why should I be angry on you?" She asked as she twisted her lips.

For a minute , he's lost in her antics and his eyes are fixed on her lips.

She felt disturbed by his intense gaze.

" What's your problem?" She yelled at him gritting her teeth.

Instead of replying her , he continued to stare her with a small smile on his lips.

Avanthika wanted to yell at him , but when her eyes met his , she couldn't . She didn't find anything negative in his eyes , the admiration for her is clearly visible in his eyes and she averted her gaze.

He felt like apologising , but his ego isn't allowing him to do so. At the same time , the way her nose turned pink while yelling at him did something on him.

" Sorry!" He replied in a low tone and she didn't say anything.

" I said sorry!" He said gritting his teeth .

" So?" She asked as if she didn't care.

" Nothing." Saying so he turned to leave.

" Hey ! Wait a minute." She ran behind him.

He stood there silently.

" Umm..I need your help with the case. I doubt that minister. But no one is agreeing to help me." She said in a low tone.

" I'm damn sure it's his plan . I will take care of it. Just come when I call you that's enough." He said and she glared at him.

" Am I your pet to come whenever you call , and go back when you asked me to do so." She asked angrily.

" No your my tin beer." He whispered with a small smile dancing on his lips .

" Egoist." She murmured and he chuckled hearing it.

Her phone rang , she disconnected it and looked at him with puppy eyes.

Magathi's words rang in her ears , " He's good but he's a big egoist and if you want his help you need to be a person who's close to his heart. He won't help everyone."

Avanthika understood that he's interested in her as he asked sorry which is literally like the eighth wonder of the world. So she thought of using it to get his help in the case.

He raised his eyebrows and looked at her like what.

" Now we aren't enemies right? What about an ice-cream?" She asked with puppy eyes.

The way she asked for a ice-cream instead of a coffee made him laugh.

" Okay tin beer." He said controlling his smile.

" Tin beer? Do I look like that?" She asked as she checked herself.

" Yeah , little chubby and ..." He paused as he took a look from her face to her toe.

" Enough!" She said being embarrassed.

He started his bike and she said she will come by an auto.

He lost his cool.

" So if you don't trust me , what's the need of having an ice-cream with me?" He asked with a tint of anger in his voice.

" No , I didn't mean it.." she said but his face didn't show any expression.

Without any option , she's about to sit behind him.

The helplessness in her face angered him and he started the bike and went without even sparing a glance .

Avanthika felt bad and angry at the same time.

How dare he? But she needs his favour , so she have no other option than to convince him.

The next day she went to his office room with icecream and KitKat.

He was busy with a file , even though he heard her knocking the door he didn't give any heed.

She entered and closed the door angrily and placed the icecream cone and the kitkat chocolate on the table.

He lifted his eyebrows at her , she sat on the couch infront of him and forwarded a cone to him while she took one for herself.

Her phone rang and the screen displayed " donKEY " , she declined the call.

" So , what brought you here?" He asked as he unwrapped the butterscotch flavoured cone icecream.

" I'm sorry for yesterday's behaviour. " She uttered as she averted her gaze from his magnetic eyes that attracted her.

He didn't react.

" Egoist." She muttered and he glared her as he heard it clearly.

She smiled sheepishly and concerntrated on the icecream.

" I'm not a kitkat lover." He said and she immediately grabbed the chocolate from the table.

" But I'm , thank you." She placed it inside her bag making his lips curve for a small smile.

The next few minutes passed .Neither of them exchanged words , but secret glances.

She is used to the habit of drinking water after having an ice-cream , as she took a sip in her water bottle.

He asked her something and she's about to spit it out but managed it.

" What the hell?" She asked , shock is clearly evident in her voice.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

HAiii cutiess , Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment..

Also share with your friends ❤️

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented.

Keep on supporting 🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️

With love,
Magizhini.