♛|03. AK? ❣

Avanthika opened her eyes slowly her hands searched for her phone but she didn't find it.

That's when she realised that she's hugging Aadhavan. Her eyes widened and the sleep went far away from her.

When she noticed him opening his eyes she closed her eyes and pretended to be in sleep.

Planting a soft kiss on her forehead Aadhav separated her from him and kept the pillow near her , that she threw while hugging him yesterday night.

He opened the door that's attached to their room and went inside.

Avanthika felt embarassed. What will he think about her?

She cursed herself and adjusted the Bed.

She completed her morning chores and Aadhavan came out of the room.

That's when Avanthika remembered that she didn't ask him about this room.

" It's just six , if you wish you can sleep for some more time." He said wiping off the sweat using the towel.

" No , Actually...." Before she could complete they heard some noise from downstairs.

" One minute." Saying so he rushed downstairs.

" What happened maa?" He asked his mother who is tensed .

" Your dad went alone Aadhav . The minister's men came again ." His mother said with teary eyes.

" Maa please , I will take care." Saying so he went to his room.

" Avi , I'm going out. Take care of maa.." Without even waiting for her answer he went as soon as he buttoned his shirt.

Avanthika doesn't even have a single clue about what's happening here.

Shrugging her shoulders she opened the door that's attached to their room.

She didn't expect the Home Gym there. She couldn't help but smile as she remembered about her conditions to get married.

" Why are you guys laughing? I didn't say that he should have a six pack body but he should do exercise daily and should be fit. What's there to laugh?" She asked her friends.

Now thinking about it , her lips curved.

" What's your problem?" Aadhavan's dad asked controlling his anger.

" We aren't having any problem . Ask your men to sell the lands to our boss. We won't disturb you guys." One of the men said making Aadhavan who just came lose his cool.

Aadhavan is about to yell but his dad nodded his head horizontally .

" To spoil our land?" Aadhavan asked controlling his anger.

" We are trying to give you people the best. That's why we asked your lands for just an year. But you didn't accept the offer now my boss changed his mind and he wants all the lands on this village for himself." He answered making Aadhavan clench his fists.

" Not even in his dreams." Aadhavan said gritting his teeth.

" We will approach the court." One of the villagers said making the minister's men laugh.

" What will you say old man? We beat you or I think your having a granddaughter am I right? Will you say that we did something to her?" One of the minister's men asked smirking.

" According to IPC section 441 , you will be arrested." Aadhavan said and the men are shocked.

A man who's witnessing everything through the camera narrowed his eyes as a villager said about the section confidently.