♛|14.Love ❣

Author's note :

I planned on giving daily updates..But the response disappointed me..I couldn't update yesterday because I didn't feel like typing ..The last update reached 130+ reads but not even 20 votes. If you dislike the story , you can share your opinions in the comments. I'm open to constructive criticism. I will update the next chapter when this update gets 30+ votes. I  didn't want to fix a target , but it hurts to see the response.
----------------------------------------------------

The next day , they met Adhiban's father and had lunch with him. He approved of their relationship just for his son. But he didn't express it explicitly .

A month passed , but they couldn't
find anything about Vishwakarma's plan. Others even started to believe that Adhiban's father isn't involved in this case. But Aadhavan and Avanthika couldn't come over it.

Adhavan and Avanthika met frequently in these days. Aadhavan realised that he's in love with his Tinbeer and he knew that she loves him too.

Avanthika and Aadhavan are in his flat , She tried to contact Chezhiyan but he avoided her calls .

She went to fetch some water , while Aadhavan is editing a document related to his case in her laptop.

When he sent it to his WhatsApp through her laptop, his eyes fell on her sister's chat. Her sister sent her few pictures.

Aadhavan couldn't believe his own eyes. A man is holding his Avi's hands and she's smiling for the photo .

The next picture is of two rings in the middle with some petals around it .

Avanthika's eyes widened , she didn't expect it. The last ray of hope he had shattered at the moment he noticed her shocked expression. He couldn't accept the fact that the girl he loved cheated on him and he felt ashamed on himself for trusting her. She hurt his ego .

"So you planned everything?" He asked with bloodshot eyes.

She lowered her head as tears made its way from her eyes.

Biting her lip, she tried to control it.

" Why are you lowering your head? It's me who should be ashamed.

You betrayed me . You broke my trust and you spoke with me like nothing happened."

He yelled at her.

His eyes fell on the coffee mug she gifted him a week ago.

He threw the mug angrily and it hit the wall , broken into pieces.

" Please hear me Coco." Avanthika whispered as she neared him.

" How can you...You were already engaged to that donkey , but still you didn't even open your mouth about it and impressed me ."

He couldn't accept the fact that the girl he loved cheated on him by hiding about her engagement.

" Just get lost from here." He yelled and dragged her out of the house.

He shut the door on her face and she could hear the sound of breaking glass items from inside.

" Where should I go?" She yelled inbetween her tears.

" Go and die , many lorries are on the road."

She could hear his words.

Wiping away her tears , she went down determined.

She immediately called Magathi and asked her to come to the apartment.

After 20 minutes :

" What happened?" Magathi asked tensed.