♛|13. Truth ❣

REVISIT THE PREVIOUS PARTS IF YOU FORGOT THE STORY 🙈
____________________________________
" Are you insane?" Avanthika yelled at him.

He glared her , but she didn't give heed to it. 

" He is no one...Just some idiot who is behind me for the past few months ." She said as she averted her gaze from him.

" Fine!" He muttered and forwarded his laptop to her as he sat on the chair near her.

Her eyes widened in suprise.

" Thank you so much Coco." She literally yelled in happiness.

" Shhh .." he placed his forefinger on her lips.

Her eyes widened again and her cheeks turned pink. He tried hard to control the urge to place his lips on those chubby cheeks.

He held her cheeks and her heart raced . He held her close and pulled her cheeks gently.

" Go through the details. I will be back soon." He muttered near her ears and went out as he got a call from Pradee.

"Pradee ! Stop crying. Your my brave girl right?" Magathi tried to pacify her but in vain.

" Will you just stop this nonsense?" Aadhavan yelled at the top of his voice.

" Did you get any information?" He asked Magathi who nodded her head horizontally.

" She's victim number 18 now.. " Pradee said controlling her sobs.

Aadhavan noticed something is fishy.

" What are you..." Before Pradee could say something , Magathi got a call and she opened the door. Aadhavan is suprised to see Avanthika at the door step.

" I hate you." She muttered as she walked past him. His lips curved as he watched her.

" Well , I know about the rumours of transgender kidnapping, but that's not true.

One of my friends Chezhiyan who is a undercover agent called me after you left. I said about the kidnapping but that's not the problem here.

It's just for namesake, the first few transgenders are in a brothel at North India. Only after the hospital case ,  the transgenders are kidnapped for real. But they are held captive in an island.

He's currently in Dubai , the real owner of the hospital Vishwakarma is there. The public prosecutor's husband isn't the real owner. " She said and the silence ruled the place for few minutes.

" If my guess is correct, the injection of overdose and the kidnap is just to hide something." Aadhavan said and Avanthika's eyes widened.

" Your smart." She whispered near his ears .

" Only smart?" He asked in his base voice, only audible to her.

" Maybe hot." She whispered and he laughed .

Magathi and Pradee gave them a weird look , but didn't ask anything. They knew that something is between them but remained quiet.

" Vishvakarma acted suspicious for the past few weeks. He followed Vishwakarma to Dubai. I think he found the real reason behind the kidnap but he's not sharing it with me." Avanthika said in a low tone.

" Let's find out." Aadhavan said and Pradee nodded.

" I need to go. Are you coming?" Magathi asked Avanthika.

" She will come with me." Avanthika didn't oppose it .

Magathi chuckled and left the place with Pradee.

Avanthika's phone rang and by seeing the caller ID, her face fell. She disconnected the call by it rang again.

With no option left , she attended the call. Aadhavan noticed the helplessness in her face.

" I can't dad , I should complete the project within the deadline." She lied.

" ..."

" I'm not her." Her voice held pain as she uttered those words and disconnected the call.

" Are you okay?" Aadhavan held her cheeks as he wiped the lone drop of tear from her eyes.

" I will be..I should go now." She tried to leave but is unable to release herself from his hold.

" Stay." He muttered and made her sit on the couch while he sat beside her.

" I'm tired of my life Coco , whenever I take my medals and certificates to home , my parents used to say that my sister is better. I got 93 percentage in the board exams but they compared me with my sister who got ninety five . I'm fed up. So I lied that I'm working in a software company. " She said and he didn't say anything for few minutes. He let her calm down before he spoke.

" You have to be the best version of yourself. I didn't want to compare, but if it makes you feel better. Your the bravest and kindest girl I ever met. I fancy you Avi." He whispered and by hearing the last line , she blushed.

She felt attracted to him .

On the other side , Pradee is crying with Adhiban pacifying her. Adhiban doesn't know about his father's part in the hospital issue. But he knew about the other illegal activities that's the main reason he started a new business. But he can't leave his father alone so he's also taking care of his father's business .

Aadhavan and Adhiban never met each other personally, but heard about the other from Pradee.

" Relax baby, I understand that your stressed. But we need to concentrate on ourselves." He said as he pinched the bridge of her nose.

Pradee struggled a lot during the initial days of her operation. But it's Geetanjali who helped her complete her studies. Geetanjali met her at the bus stand while others are begging for money. She was asking for work. Adhiban met her before two years. They started as friends but Adhiban admired her braveness and optimism which made him fall for her. Even though she had a soft corner for Adhiban, she didn't accept it due to her nature. She believed it can't happen. But Adhiban's stubbornness and his love she accepted it.

Tomorrow they are going to meet his father as Adhiban wanted to introduce her . If he had known that this meeting may cost the life of his love , maybe he wouldn't have done it.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

HAiii cutiess , Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment..
The flashback will end in three more updates ❤️

Also share with your friends ❤️

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented.

Keep on supporting 🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️

With love,
                 Magizhini.