♛|11. Hurt! ❣

Continuation of past :

A month passed . Everyone got busy with their works.

Avanthika is busy with the preparations for the new talk show launched by her channel.

She got a call from her friend who is working as a doctor.

" Are you free?" Her friend Sathya asked as soon as the call is attended.

" No ! Anything important?" Avanthika's eyes narrowed as she could feel something ominous.

" Yeah." Her friend replied.

Her voice is too low and Avanthika understood the seriousness of the situation.

" Where should I come?" She asked.

" To my hospital. Don't come by front gate . Use the gate near the mortuary." Sathya said and disconnected the call.

" Magathi ." Avanthika called for her.

In these two years of her career as a reporter , she found a good companion in Magathi. Both of their views matched perfectly and their ideas are unique that  earned them  respect from their colleagues.

" Haan babes ! You look tensed. Any problem?" Magathi asked and Avanthika said everything in short.

" We need to leave." Saying so she asked Ashwin to take care of the preparations before leaving.

" How could it be possible?" Pradee couldn't believe her own ears .

" I need the reports." Saying so she disconnected the call.

" What happened pradee?" Geethanjali asked her assistant.

" A man asked the management to kill his own baby . Because his baby born as a transgender."

" How can...." She paused for a minute as she understood something.

" Which hospital?" She asked, praying every god she know .

" AG hospital ."

That's it ! Geetanjali felt her entire energy dried out.

She knows her husband is not a good man , he's a cheater who uses his power to cover his illegal deeds.

She knows that he sells illegal drugs . She hated him but didn't oppose it explicitly for the cause of her son who loved his dad dearly .

But a business with such cheap acts , she didn't expect that.

She saw him hiding some file from his son. So , she peeked through his room and took the file from the locker cautiously. Taking the pictures of the chemical formula she placed the file inside safely.

She asked Sathya , the doctor who's working in their hospital .

What she said yesterday was totally unbelievable and Geetanjali couldn't digest the fact.

Now ,it's confirmed that Sathya didn't lie and that's the formula for the new drug they found.

By injecting heavy dose of this drug , one can conceive a transgender.

" Sathya , is everything ok?" Avanthika asked her friend near the mortuary.

Sathya immediately hugged her and started sobbing.

" What happened? Are you ok?" Magathi asked as Avanthika is trying to pacify her.

" A man asked us to kill his baby as ...." She's unable to complete the sentence.