♛|15.Home ❣

As they approached Aadhavan's village , Avanthika felt a mix of excitement and nervousness coursing through her veins .

Before asking her parents acceptance, Aadhavan wants his parents to meet her. They have been asking him about his marriage for the past few months.

In the heart of the village, the sound of temple bells echoed through the air.

Children laughed and played in the narrow lanes, their voices mingling with the chirping of birds and the gentle rustle of palm trees swaying in the breeze. Elderly men sat beneath the shade of banyan trees.

Avanthika enjoyed every second there , she felt relaxed . They reached his house and his parents are shocked to see a girl besides their son. Nila already knew about her brother's love as Adhavan informed her about Avanthika's arrival and asked her to clean the guest room near his room.

" Maa , it's Avanthika. " He introduced her to his mother.

Avanthika took the blessings of his parents, which suprised Aadhav. Nila controlled her laugh by seeing Aadhavan's expression.

" Are you his colleague?" His mother asked even though she knew Avanthika isn't his colleague. He never invited his friends to his village. Even though Pradee and Magathi are his close friends, they met his parents only when they visited him. 

" I love her maa." He answered his mother and Avanthika's eyes widened in shock. She smiled at them awkwardly. His mother didn't expect it .

His father didn't utter a word , he just glanced at them for few seconds and left the place .

For the first two days , his mother didn't talk much with Avanthika even though she took good care of her. But Avanthika got close with Nila who encouraged her to impress her mother. Aadhavan took her to their farm accompanied by Nila.

The next day , Avanthika helped his mother in kitchen and accompanied her to temple. His mother asked about her family and native.  His father enquired about her and when they are satisfied by it. They said yes. Avanthika's antics made a place for her in Aadhavan's family. His mother even though hesitant at the beginning treated her well.

Avanthika felt content , the void she felt when she's with her own family disappeared. She felt she's one of them here. She glanced at the night sky from the balcony.

As she stood there, she felt his masculine hands encircle her waist. A shiver ran down her spine as his touch sent a wave of electricity through her body. His lips brushed against her nape, causing her stomach to flutter with anticipation and desire.

"Aadhav..." she murmured softly, her voice barely a whisper, as his kisses trailed along her neck, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her veins.

She turned around to face him, her fingers brushed over his collar and traced the buttons of his shirt, she left the first two undone, her fingers then gliding over his chest, feeling his chest hair as she pressed her lips against his chest. She could feel the rhythm of his heartbeat beneath her touch.

" Oi Tinbeer !" He whispered as his hands carresed her cheeks.

She hummed in response.

" I couldn't control myself when I'm with you. Let's marry soon ." He whispered in his base voice, her cheeks flushed.

She buried her face in his chest , he brushed her t-shirt away from her shoulders revealing her bare skin , the thin strap of her bra is the only barrier between them. Her hands caught his fingers that is about to touch her bra strap. But that didn't stop him , his lips pressed against her exposed shoulders as he separated her from him and she leaned against the wall. He trailed kisses from her shoulders to her neck, she felt herself melting to the sensation of his touch.

With each touch , she felt herself drawn closer to him , lost in the moment of intimacy.His fingers carresed her bare waist.

" Aadhav..." She moaned unable to resist the magic of his fingers.

" Aadhav.." They heard his mother.

Avanthika immediately moved away from him. Aadhav rubbed his nape and went downstairs to meet his mother.

Avanthika couldn't divert her mind from him , she felt addicted to him , like her entire world revolved around him.

Her cheeks flushed just by the mere thought of him.

Her phone rang and her happiness drained as her eyes fell on the caller ID.

It's her so called fiance.

" Avanthika.." His tone was very soft .

" I'm sorry to say this , but I don't have any feelings for you. I love someone else. I already said about my love but you didn't take it seriously. I couldn't let this go further. Stop the marriage. "

" Okay."

She's shocked to hear his reply.

" Are you sure?" She asked still unsure about his words.

" I like you Avanthika, but there's no love between us. I'm glad you said it now. I called you to choose the design for our wedding card , but ... Anyways I wish you luck." He disconnected the call. Even though she felt bad for him , she couldn't help but felt relieved.

She asked him to say no when they met for the first time. But he agreed to marry her and they were engaged the next day. Even after that , she asked him to cancel everything because her parents won't listen to her , but he didn't take it seriously.

She went to sleep after staring at the sky for few minutes.

The next day when she woke up , she didn't expect Aadhav there.

" Good morning Tinbeer." She felt a rush of butterflies in his stomach , their wings fluttering with excitement at his base voice.

" Get ready, wear something comfortable. I will wait downstairs." He whispered as he placed a kiss on her cheeks.

She just nodded and he left with a smile.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Hai cuties , hope you like it..Do support this story by your votes and comments ..

Share it with your friends and do follow me for more updates..

Stay safe and take care ❤️

With love ,
             Magizhini.