28. Dual cultivation

After Lan zhan brought Wei ying back to cloud recesses, he had an unfinished business, that was to take care of the evil weeds they left in Caiyi town. 

Now that Wei ying was safe in jingshi, away from danger, he informed his brother and uncle, and took them to the place they were attacked earlier.  Eliminating the fierce corpses that stood like puppets, the Lans then returned to cloud recesses. 

Lan zhan was glad he entered jingshi before Wei ying could look for him in his sleep. When Wei ying mumbled that he felt exhausted, Lan zhan understood why Wei ying looked dull the last time when he was almost abducted. The shield was powerful and the usage of energy obviously would exhaust the holding vessel. And Lan qiren was against Wei ying's chenqing. 

So the alternate way would be..

.

.

'dual cultivation.' 

A term which Lan zhan had come across in the library not long ago. 

'Am I getting affected by Wei ying's shamelessness?' Lan zhan chuckled. 

Being this amazing man's love, he cannot sit idle and rely on others when his Wei ying was visibly growing pale by day. 

He decided to visit the library the next day and learn about dual cultivation in detail so that he can support his dear one.

The next morning, the disciples were seen practising their archery skills on the ground. Lan zhan supervised the disciples and helped them in improving, while wei ying was busy irritating jiang cheng by showing off his abilities at ease. After every turn Wei ying would smile and trigger Jiang cheng, and jiang cheng would curse him back with newly found words. 

"Lan Wangji, Nie needs your help" 

Jiang cheng said, making their friends turn their heads towards Lan zhan. 

After all, why would nie need help from Hanguangjun when Wei ying was right next to him. Their confusions got cleared in an instant as they saw the untiring Lan yi trying to talk to Lan zhan. 

Lan zhan looked at Jiang cheng, nodded, but he listened and answered Lan yi and the conversation continued. 

Wei ying, though he trusted his Lan zhan, it hurt him a bit. Even if it hurt him, hanguangjun was the chief disciple and it was normal to talk to everyone. Either way, he continued to behave like nothing happened and irritated Jiang cheng. But his smile did not reach his eyes. 

"That coldstone" Jiang cheng fumed, and Wei ying knew it was not directed to him this time. 

"It must be something about classes A'cheng. Do not curse my Lan zhan"  Wei ying replied. 

"Mianmian, Aren't Wei ying's skills amazing?" Jiang cheng's voice was louder. 

Wei ying blinked not knowing what was going on within his dumb brother's brain circuit, but enjoyed it when his brother agreed that he was amazing. 

"Did you guys see that?!" Wei ying gasped dramatically. 

"Yeah, who would deny the fact that young master Wei is amazing." Mianmian who walked over to them praised and joined the chitchat. 

Jiang cheng smiled content, when he saw Hanguangjun walking towards them at the speed of light. 

"Sorry to bother you Hanguangjun, but we will help Nie." Jiang cheng said in the most polite tone he has ever used. 

"Wei ying" Lan zhan called indifferently. 

Wei ying who was backfacing with Lan zhan, turned around and was happy to see him. But before he could respond, Lan zhan intertwined their fingers enough for everyone around them to see and walked towards Lan yi. Jiang cheng was obviously relieved and had the 'you should have done that sooner' look. 

"Wei ying, would you join me?" Lan zhan asked in front of Lan yi. 

"Yes" Wei ying answered without any questions about where or when.

 As long as it was with Lan zhan he would go anywhere anyways. 

"I wish to bring Wei ying with me," he told her. 

Lan yi's face showed anger before it turned normal in an instant. 

"Yes, mother would love that." She replied. 

"We will visit soon." 

Previous night in Lan yi's house. 

"A'yi, how is Wangji?"  Lan yi's mother asked cluelessly, not knowing the fact that Lan yi was already on the verge of breaking out from the pressure of that unknown masked man. 

"He is now a cut sleeve" 

"W-what do you mean by that?" 

"He.is.a.cutsleeve" 

….

"And that guy is evil. Poor Wangji" Lan yi changed her tone and her mother had a pitiful expression now. 

"Invite him home, let me talk to Wangji"

"Really mother?" Lan yi rejoiced. To her, a day with Wangji in her house would be a perfect date. She hugged her mom and had a good night's sleep after a long time. 

Present

"Lan zhan!!!!"

"..."

"Why are you hiding your textbooks?" 

"..."

"At Least keep it away, I am bored." 

"Important to read"

"Is it about yin metal that you are hiding?"

"No"

"Me or your textbook?" 

"Always you" 

"Then show me your book"

"..." Lan zhan hands over the book.

"All you need to know about Dualllll cultivation?" Wei ying reads the title.

"..."

"Shameless" Wei ying giggles and turns page after page. He starts reading when he finds what he was looking for. 

"Step 1: Remove your headband with grace. 

Step 2: Keep virtue in mind when looking at your partner. 

Step 3: Remember noise is prohibited in cloud recesses."

Aaaah 'yawns' 

"Lan zhan I am sure this book was written by your uncle. This is the first ever book about this topic that I found boring."

"How about I teach you?". Wei ying slowly advanced towards Lan zhan with a sexy grin.

"Wei ying" Lan zhan responded, his full face painted red. 

"Hahahaha.. look at you.. Lan er gege, I was just scaring you" Wei ying laughed. 

"..."

"Forget it. Are we visiting Lan yi's mother?" 

"Yes, mother wishes to see us"

"En" 

INTERTWINED (WangXian)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें