My Little Blue Bird

Adrien's POV

"Are you even listening?" Natalie breaks through my thoughts as we go over my lessons for the day. I can't stay focused, after finding out my cousin asked Marinette out for coffee seems like a weird thing to me but maybe they really are trying to be friends but still. A part of me feels like he's up to something and another part of me thinks that their friendship might grow bigger.

"Yes, sorry Natalie. I'm not feeling to well can I please be excused?" Before she could answer I scoot the chair back and head back to my bedroom.

"You don't look sick to me. Are we playing hookie? I like this side of you, we can relax and eat cheese aaall day!" Plagg speeds out of my shirt pocket to get to his stash of Camembert Cheese and drops to the bed content with his little slice of heaven. Wait. Is this coffee meet up like a coffee date? Did Felix ask her out on a date...but Marinette wouldn't say yes because she's with Luka... would she say yes to me then? Suddenly I feel something hit me right smack in the face throwing me off my train of the thought.

"What was that for Plagg!?" Wiping of the smelly cheese that was crumpled against my face. Plagg hovers inches from my face glaring at me with his cat green eyes. Trying to read his mind I glare back at him waiting for his response. "Why are you spacing out? Does it have to do with you  princess and your sketchy cousin? Does it bother you that he has her attention and not yours?" Sometines I wanna smack my kwami back into the miracle box.

"That has nothing to do with it Plagg! I'm just worried about her, last time Felix was here, it was a disaster and thankfully Marinette wasn't involved and I would like to keep her safe."

*******Marinette's POV

*******
Marinette's POV

"Uh Felix? Are you okay?" Oh my gosh did I break him? He hasn't moved since I kissed his cheek as my way of saying thank you. Come to think of it he might not like physical touch and I crossed the line? Not knowing what to do I wave my hands in front if his face then snapping my fingers when that didn't work. "FELIX!" Finally I get a reaction out of him as he jolts out if his trance and he composes himself before answering.

"I'm sorry about my behavior you caught me off guard, not many people tend to get close enough to me to make that sort of contact." Adjusting his tie he takes another sip from his coffee. So it was me crossing the line, oops I over stepped my welcome. "Oh I thought I broke you or something. Hehe" I giggle trying to ease out of the awkwardness that has formed around us.

"Very bold of you to assume you have any affect on me Miss Dupain-Cheng." Felix turns to look away from me, making feel a bit awkward from what he said.

" Felix turns to look away from me, making feel a bit awkward from what he said