Felix

Felix's POV

Once the last bell rings, I gather my things from my desk and walk out towards the entrance of this so called school. Leaning against the wall waiting for my cousin I notice the pigtail girl walking out of the building only to be stopped by the rocker boy with blue hair. He casually wraps his arms of the girl and rest his chin on her head. She seems to be shocked at first but soon turns red from his action. Soon a smile spreads across her face as she clings onto his arms while he kisses her the crown of her head.

Let's stir up some trouble. Making my way towards the couple, the boy lets go of her girl only to wrap his arm around her shoulder and starts guiding her in the opposite direction from where I am coming. Getting closer the guitarist turns back and locks eyes with me.

"Now let's get you home safely

"Now let's get you home safely." Luka speaks up to Marinette but holds his glare towards me causing me to stop in my tracks. Hmm challenge accepted rocker.

Adrien's POV

"So what did you think of your first day of school here in Paris?" Felix and I climb out of the car and head towards the front door as Natalie waits for us. She already has the tablet ready for all the things I need to do. I can never catch a break, not even with my cousin here.

"It was nothing special, I've already gone over this material in my last class. Quiet boring to be honest." Felix casually passes me by as he walks up the steps next to Natalie. She nods in his direction as he passes her going straight into the house. I tried to do the same thing but she stops me at the top of the stairs. I let out a breath of defeat and wait for the long list to be read out loud.

"Adrien. I assume you had an eventful day at school today? Given you have your cousin there with you?" She doesn't bother to look up from her tablet. Thinking back to today's events, today was different, because of Felix. He really made an impression on everyone, he clearly finds Marinette interesting too. He was acting out of character around her, as if he was trying to win her over.

"It was different. Alright Natalie. Go ahead read the schedule, let's get this over with." Reading myself for the long day ahead, she catches me off guard by putting the electronic down and rest her hand on my shoulder.

"Your father has made a decision to let you off the hook for awhole with all your lessons so you can spend time with your cousin, so you can reconnect and keep an eye on him. He doesn't want history to repeat himself." Looking up at her with hopeful eyes, Natalie looks down at me with a soft smile, as if she is happy that I get a break too. I throw myself at her with wide arms and hug her tight, looking at her again I see her smile widen.

After the embrace, I run inside after Felix. Thinking over what he just about knowing the material didn't make sense, why would he want Mari's help if he knew what he was doing? By the time I make it up the stairs, my cousin had already locked himself into his room, leaving me alone in the hallway. Well not until Plagg flew out from my shirt, flying down into our room. Most likely to find cheese. Maybe he's tired after his first day of school, I'll let him be.