Then There Were Three

Marinette's POV

Finally home, I great my parents and head straight to my room to replay this morning event. Coffee with Felix was one of the strangest things I have encountered and that's saying a lot considering Ladybug has been through so much already.

"Um, Marinette? I'm no expert in human behavior but it seemed like Felix was a little out of character towards the end of your......gathering. Don't you agree?" I can hear Tikki ask as she emerges from my purse and takes a seat on my desk.

"Now that you mentioned it Tikki, you're right he did seemed like he was up to something. I don't know what to make of it. Maybe I should ask Alya, she's good at stuff like this." I let myself drop on my love seat and scroll through my phone for my best friends numder. Suddenly I see Tikki invading my personal space, soon being eye to eye. "What?"

"Shouldn't you, I don't know, maybe call Adrien and see why he called? He never really calls you so it might have been important." Her words make me stiffen just like before when Felix told me to do the same thing right before I left the coffee shop. I am a little curious as to why called me. He never does but at the same time I'm not ready to talk to him on my own....not just yet. Maybe he was seeing if I actually went out to get coffee with his cousin or not. "No if it was important he would have left a message, besides I need to get ready for the work fair.

Even though I want to be a designer, Luka is going to have a booth to help people who enjoy music find a path for themselves and I want to support him and his work and I need to talk to Alya about this morning with Felix. I pick up my phone again so I can put it to charge while I freshen up and feed the kwamis and let them out to stretch before they have to go back into the miracle box. As soon as I change my outfit I hear a loud bang come from outside my bedroom making me jump. "Hey girl don't freak out its just me." Alya's voice fills the room as she enters, crossing her arms she giggles as she watches me try to calm down. "I figured you would be scattered brain after this morning, so I decided to come down so we can have a recap before we head down the the fair." Alya plops down on the love seat waiting for my response.

Looking over at my computer to see the time I let out a sigh and sit down and face her. Without noticing I see all the kwamis surrounding both of us as they wait in anticipation for me to speak up. "Fine I guess we have plenty of time before we have to meet up with Luka." After a thirty minute detailed layout of this morning I stare at Alya waiting for her to say something. Anyhting really, some advice or insight on the whole Felix thing or even the whole Adrien calling me thing. After what felt like an eternity she finally lets out a breath and sits up, "Well in regards to Felix, I would watch out for him, I think he's up to know good, and the end of the coffee date seemed like he was trying to throw you off balance." My eyes widen so much at the word 'date' is that what it seemed? "It was NOT a date Alya and you know that! I hope no one thought it was a date especially Luka!" I start to panic, trying to get enough air in my lungs, my head feels so light, I think I'm going to pass out!

"Relax girl. I'm just messing with you. No one thinks that expecially Luka, he was the one that encouraged you to go meet up with Felix. Now to get to the whole Adrien thing. That is a little weird, scratch that it's BIG weird. Hmm let's think. Why would he call you knowing you were with his cousin? Maybe he was trying to get you out of it? Or just to be nosey." She raises her hand to her face resting her chin in the cup of her hand where her thumb and index finger meets, clearly thinking of scenerios on his behavior. After a few minutes of thinking about she dropped the topic and ran over to hug me. "Don't trip chocolate chip everything will be fine. Now let's go before we're late."