Love Advice

Adrien's POV

After seeing Marinette. After seeing her on a date with Luka. After seeing her dressed up so beautifully. After hearing those words that were said about me coming out from her light pink lips. After experiencing everything I've seen today there was no way I could sleep tonight. No way I can't stop thinking about how Marinette has changed my life since the first day I met her and how stupid I was to not realize how I really felt about her. And seeing how happy she has been these past few days with Luka makes my stomach turn and feels like my heart is being clenched in someones hand, tightening its grip on my now bleeding heart over the girl that is way more than my friend at this point. Is it possible that my feelings for her are stronger than my feelings for My Lady?

"Just a friend." I lightly chuckle as I dwell about the stupid choice of words I've used for years now.

"Who? Marinette?" I hear Plagg from somwhere behind me as he rumages through my things looking for cheese. Staring at the bracelet Mari gave while we were training for the video game challenge, I can't help but remember how nervous I got when our hamds touched that one time when we both reached for the controller. Now it all makes sense why I was nervous and always felt happier when she was around.

"What are you going on about? Ever since you spied on those bluenetts you've been in a daze. Have you finally accepted that the baker girl is more than a friend? 'Cuz if you have thank God. I was afraid you were never gonna figure it out." Plagg's voice gets closer to my ear drawing my attention away from my lucky charm, from that special girl.

"Look it took me awhile-" before I can even continue Plagg starts laughing hysterically.

"Awhile!? Kid I realized it maybe a little after you became Chat Noir and making friends with her. You're not good with girls at all. Now you have to decide. Ladybug. Kagami. Or Marinette. Let's face it Ladybug has the hots for someone else. Kagami is.....uh well a very intense person. And Marinette. I like her." Plagg continues to babble about all three girls as I throw myself on my bed and groan.

Chat Noir would know what to do right now. Marinette talks to him after all.

Getting off the bed I undo the covers, grabbing th extra pillows I have in a drawer under my bed, and place them carefully across my bed to form a body before throwing the blankets over it. Satisfied with the results I start to streach before getting ready to become my super hero alter-ego. "Wait. What are you doing? No. Come on we just got home!" Plagg tries to fly towards the restroom but it was too late, his body starts to get sucked up into my ring.

Chat Noir's POV

"Okay. So you're outside near Marinette's balcony.....watching her her as see looks out to the city. That isn't creepy at all man." I start talking to myseflf as I do exactly that watch Marinette from the building across from her home.

"CHAT!?" I can hear Marinette's voice break through my rambling in my head. Is her voice in my head? Am I imagining it?

"Chat what are doing out so late!?" Again her voice comes to mind. Looking over to find her staring right at me from her balcony. Oh shoot she saw me! Act cool.

"Well, hello there princess. Fancy meeting you here." I leap off the building and swiftly land next to her on her balcony, causing her to smile just a bit.

"So what's a pretty girl like you still up so late?" Why is it that I can flirt with ease when I'm Chat but not as Adrien....this is annoying.

"This girl was just enjoying the stars before bed. What are you doing here? Is there an akuma attack? Are you helping Ladybug!?" Marinette covers her mouth with a gasp as she looks around her building and down the street. The little crease between her eyebrows soften as I chuckle at her reaction