Daydream

Felix's POV

The fact that I have to go to this damn still is infuriating, stuck with a bunch of low lives for 8 hours a day is torture. At least it's a good distraction from what has been running through my mind since I saw the rocker and baker locking lips and the strange way I felt about it. Or the way my pathetic cousin wouldn't stop spiraling over it.

"I don't think I'm ready to see her after that night. It will just be so weird." The babbling wouldn't stop and it's getting to the point where I want to smack him.

"Have I told you lately how annoying you're being?" I rub my eyes as we pull up to the school. He kept me up all night while he panicked over seeing the two. "Why do you care anyways? It's not like you're in love with the baker girl. Right?" A sly smile starts to appear on my lips as I watch him squirm around.

"Of c-course not! She's just a fr-." He cuts himself off causing me to look over at him. It was like he was in a trance, standing at the top of the stairwell was the girl herself, along with her best friend the blogger. Something about her seemed different from the other day, she was glowing, making her look beyond amazing. What the actual hell is wrong with me? She's just some girl.

"She's not just a friend, I do like her more than a friend. I just don't know how to react to seeing them together anymore." Adrien's voice breaks my train of thoughts. So he's open about his feelings about to me but what about everyone else?

"Hey Adrien! Felix. What's happenin bros?" Oh great the best friend is here now....wait this is perfect.

"Adrien if you have feelings for Marinette why didn't you tell her before she got with Luka?" I said it loud enough for passersby's and for Nino.

"Felix! Not so loud!" My cousin waves his hands like a maniac before slamming them against my mouth. Looking over at the dj disappointments me, he doesn't seem surprised by what I said, so he already knows. Quickly I remove his sweaty hands away from my face with disgust.

"Keep your hands off me. Well I don't care enough to know why you're obsessed with some girl. I'm going to class." And with that I walk away from the two.

Inside the quad, I make my way to the locker room only to have someone crash into me fill force. Knocking the air out of me, without thinking I grab hold over the bluenette to keep her from falling.

"Oof!" A little squeak escapes her light pink lips before vomiting words of apologies

"Oof!" A little squeak escapes her light pink lips before vomiting words of apologies. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Did I hurt you? I tripped. So sorry." She hasn't realized who she bumped into until she looks up and her breath catches. "Felix....sorry." She looks down as she begins to pull away.
At this point more students have left with their books to make it to class on time.

My body takes over and grabs her and pulls her close to me. A little gasp escapes her as she crashes into my chest. "Felix! Wha-what are you doing?" I couldn't answer her even if I wanted to. I don't know what's gotten into me lately. "Marinette...I...I think..." I slowly place my hand behind her hand as she watches in confusion.