Spying

Ardrien's POV

Lukanette? Did they just ship Luka and Marinette together? But they're just friends, they aren't a couple. "Hey. What's up bro? You look a little mad." Nino reaches over and snaps his fingers at me. I look away from Alya and the girls to face my best friend. "Yeah. I'm good dude, just not too hungry right now." I start poking at my food while Nino scarfs down a slice pepperoni pizza. "Huh. Wonder where the girls went. Lunch isn't over yet." Nino chews his food and looks over to where Alya's table, looking over I see it empty. Then both our phones go off in unison, strange though because it wasn't just our phones then went off but everyone in the cafeteria. Some students picked up their phones and gasped, others squealed, and Chloe makes a disgusting sound and says Marinette's name. "Marinette?" I hear Nino and I say at the same time. Our curiosity peaked we reach for our phones and open it. I feel my heart plummet down to the floor at the sight of the photo in front of me.

There on the screen of my phone is a picture of Marinette and Luka

There on the screen of my phone is a picture of Marinette and Luka. Standing very close together, their faces nearly touching. Under the photo the caption reads: Hmm I wonder what these two are up to ;D #Lukanette Don't they look so cute together!

"Only a loser would like Marinette. And here's the proof!" Chloe flips her hair and tosses her phone to Sabrina. "Oh hi Adrikins! Can you believe that picture? It's ridiculous utterly ridiculous. She's nothing." Without saying a word Nino gets up and walks away. "Chloe, that's just rude. When are you going to learn that acting this way will never get you happiness. I gotta get to class." And with that I walk away too. The way she talked about Marinette made my blood boil but more than usual though.

Luka's POV

Thank God for Rose and Juleka, this picture of Mari and I.....I love it.  Seems like everyone has seen the picture too. "Hey Luka. I saw that picture of you and a girl. She's really pretty. Is that your girlfriend?" A girl from my class asks before heading to her seat, I wasn't expecting that kind of question, and all I can do is blush and shrug. The girl giggles and walks over to her seat to talk to some other classmates.

Half way through the class I overhear two guys sitting in front of me about the picture. "Hey that's Luka in the pic right?" One guy whispers to the other. "Yeah that's him, but who cares about him. What about that little cutie he's with. I never I had a thing for bluenettes but damn she's nice." Hearing that causes me to snap my pencil in my hands. "Yeah she's a total babe. I bet she's sweet, I would love to get a taste of that." He wants to taste Mari!? I don't think so....my blood starts to boil and I can feel myself getting angrier. Soon I see an akuma flutter into the classroom and Sass whispering at me to calm down.

After taking a few breaths the akuma flies away. Should I go after it? Or should it be fine? I look down at Sass for some answers but he disappeared somewhere in my backpack. I guess that means it'll be okay. Looking around to see if anyone else noticed the black butterfly and become surprised to see everyone absorbed with their work.