One More to the Team!

Chat Noir's POV

Seeing Ladybug on the Eiffiel Tower in this lighting makes her look so stunning, I just want to kiss her. Just once. Landing quietly on the platform I take her hand and bow before going in for a kiss on her delicate hand only to be stopped by her. Only for a split second did I forget that there was other people here as well, I manage to see Viperion giving me an annoyed look before moving around from M'lady. What's that about?

After she makes introduction to Viperion and Rena Rogue, she starts going over patrolling and training. At some point I lose interest and start looking around and catch my reflection on the elevator door. Hmm I sure look good in black, don't I?

"...isn't that right kitty?" Uh oh. Got caught.

"So I see the cat gets distracted easily?" I hear the snake say making Rena giggle.

"If he isn't flirting with LB he's checking himself out." Rena smirks nudging Viperion as they look at me.

"Sorry M'Lady. Please continue." I bow my head down waiting for her to continue. Leaning against a pillar I watch Ladybug take charge and lead our new team into strategy.

We'll meet up every Thursday to practice, start off slow and work our way from there. She wants us to enjoy our civilian lives, she refuses to have us train on the weekends. She is so consistent towards everyone even though she has so much on her plate as it is.

"Any questions?" Ladybug breaks my thoughts.

"Only one LB." Rena asks while crossing her arms. She has a mischievous look on her face.

"Yes?" Ladybug asks with her eyebrow raised.

"Since you know all of our identities, does that mean we get to know yours?" The fox points a finger at her and leans in with a smile. Find out who M'Lady is? That's a dream come true!

"Ah...hahaha....w-well you see....t-the thing is. Master Fu said no one can know who I am, not even Chat....and I'd like to honor he's wishes." And there's the disappointment. For some reason Viperion smirks at her answer, as if he is happy with it.

"Who's Master Fu?" Both the snake and fox ask in unison. That's right....they don't know.

"He was our gaurdian, he was the one that gave us our miraculous' and helped us through a lot." My voice almost cracks as I talk about him. I know he's living a better life....but it still hurts to know he won't remember us.

"It's okay kitty. Remember he's getting to be with his true love, a second chance at the life he's always wanted." I feel my lady's arms wrap around my shoulders to comfort me. It helped sooth the pain.

"Gaurdian?" Both newbies ask. There's so much that needs to go over, so many things they need to learn.

"That's for another time. We are adding one more member to the team. I just haven't had time to hand it over. I'm gonna need to make an organizer and a day planner. There is so much that needs to be done...." And we lost our lady, she's going to stress herself out again.

"Are you giving it to Caprice? He's a cool dude." Rena giggles as she talks about the turle dude that has helped us before. The giggle sounded more different then when she was making fun of me.

"Does someone have a crush?" I lean into the fox with a smirk, teasing her. Rena smirks back at me, not the reaction I was expecting from her.

"As a matter of fact I do. I think he's awesome and very brave." Rena crosses her arms across her chest as my little plan of teasing deflats.

"Alright, alright. That's enough for tonight Paris seems quiet. We'll call it a night but let's meet up on Thursday for first day of training. I'll message you all on the location, we can't do it here because they'll be Persians and tourists on the tour. Bug Out!" M'Lady pulls out her yoyo and drops from the tower soon gripping on to a lamp post before hitting the ground. Rena Rogue jumps down leaving Viperion and I alone. I can feel some type of tension going on between us, not entirely sure as to why. He did look at my in a strange way when I was flirting with Bugaboo.