Chapter 2

There's an authors note at the end of this chapter.

✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩

After eating breakfast, Lan Wangji and Wei Ying went back to there room and change their clothes. They are going to drop the kids in their school. As for Wei Ying, he will accompany his husband in his office.

He always do this when he feels bored being alone in their big house, yes, there are maids, but most of them will be busy. Because christmas is coming, and the family of Lan Wangji and his family will spend their holidays in their house.

Of course, they will also catch up for the days, weeks, and months they never see each other.

" Wei Ying, are you ready? " - Lan Zhan.

" Hm? Yes, Lan Zhan, I'm ready, just a little pull here......and there we go. " Said Wei Ying while tying his shoe lace.

" Let's go, my dear hubby. The kids are probably waiting for for us. " -Wei Ying.

Lan Wangji's ear turns red, hearing the words, ' my dear hubby '. He always get flustered and blush when his Wei Ying calls him that.

" Lan Ying.... " -Lan Zhan.

He called his childish/preggy hubby/wifey. He only calls Wei Ying that name when he wants to rail him, when he is shy, or when he is mad at him.

( But we all know that lan zhan won't get mad at his dear wei ying. )

" Hm? Lan Zhan? What's wrong? Did I say something wrong? " Said Wei Ying with tears in his eyes.

His pregnant, can't blame him. Blame the hormones. His sensitive, super duper mega ultra sensitive when his pregnant.

*Sigh*

" No, A-Ying. You did not said anything wrong. Shh....don't cry. It's not good for our baby. And the kids will be worried. " -Lan Zhan.

" Oh, i though i said something wrong. Hehehe, sorry. It's just my hormones, acting up again. Sorry, hubby. "-Wei Ying.

" Not Wei Ying's fault. It's normal when you are pregnant. Love Wei Ying, so much. " -Lan Zhan.

*Gasp*

" Lan Zhan....please warn me next time when you said something like that. My poor heart can't take it. Hayyy.... " -Wei Ying.

While dramatically falling. Of course our Hanguang-jun is there to catch our Yiling Laozu.

Lan Wangji just smile at his husband/wife's antics. Before kissing his lips.

Wei Ying kisses him back. They where making out for a whole five minutes when-

" DADDDDYYYYYY!!!!! MOMMMMYYYYY!!!! WHERE GWONNA BWE WATE!!! "

They parted immediately because of the shout of A-Yi.

They stared at each other, then laugh at their son's loudness. And also, for the words that you could barely understand. But they are their parents, so they know what it means.

They peck each others lips, before going out of their room. They walk down the stair and went to the living room. They saw their children patiently waiting for them.

Well, the two are, while our little A-Yi is staring at them with an impatient look, while having his tiny arms cross and tapping his left foot on the ground.

" Hahaha, sorry my little radish, I was having a hard time tying my shoe lace. You know, look at mommy's tummy. "

A-Yi's eyes soften and pouts.