Chapter 4

Hewow!!!

Here's another one.

✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆

By the time Wei Ying get back, from the bookstore, Wangji is already done signing those piles of paper.

" Lan Zhan, I'm back. Told yah, gonna be back before you even know it. "

" Hm, Wei Ying keep his promise, always. "

He went to Wei Ying and give him a kiss on the forehead before hugging him.

Wei Ying just giggled and returns the hug.

" What did you buy? "

" Ah, right. Lan zhan, you won't believe what i just bought. "

" Hm? "

This got Wangji's attention.

" What could it be? "

" Here. Look at this lam zhan. "

Wei Ying showed the book to Wangji.

" This book had my name on it. And i was wondering why does it have my name on it, so i bought it. And then we could look at it together, don't you think? "

Wei ying explained to Wangji.

Wangji took the book from wei ying and open it. And there it is, Wei Ying's name. Written in a small letters in the bottom right of the book.

And at the center of the book there is a capitalized letters.

'MY LIFE'

It was a hand written but somehow, you could mistaken it that i was encoded.

He scan the book, from the front to the back, top to bottom. The pages. While flipping through the pages, he saw that some of the pages has a dried blood stain in it. There are also a drawing or like a sketch in some pages. It looks like an array or something.

" Where did you get this? "

" Huh? Of course in the bookstore. When you called me, i saw this book got my attention. It was placed in the very far corner of the shelves. So i decided to look at it. Then, viola, i saw my name then i was curious so I buy it. "

" Hm... "

Wangji was also confuse, why the book has his husband/wife's name on it.

" Ahh..... "

He look at his husband/wife. He gave him a questioning look.

" Maybe this is my past self's dictionary. You know? My past, the history. "

" Why think that? "

" I mean, just looking at this book, you can clearly see that it is a handwritten one. And, who the hell would hand write their book, right? And not to mention that the blood stain and the arrays. "

Wangji's mind was wondering from thoughts to thoughts.

'My Wei Ying's past life? Then, why does it have a dried blood stain? Why is this book here?'

" Lan Zhan? "

'Shouldn't it be in the past?'

" Lan Zhan!..?? "

'Did something horrible happened back then?'

" A-Zhan? "

'Did-'

" HUBBY!! "

He was snapped out of his thoughts, because of the shout.

" Did something happened? "