Chapter 19

Hello guys. I'm really sorry to keep all of you waiting. I was really busy this past few weeks and I can't find a right time to write the next chapter. And my explanation about why I wasn't able to update is on my message. Just check it there.

I'm sorry for the errors ahead.

Hope you like it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm not a baby. So I'm not cute."

"Yeah, you're not a baby. Because you're an angry lotus. Hahahhaha."

"Hahahaha."

"You two......."

Jiang Cheng just sigh for who knows how many times already.

He will just bare with it. Besides, he missed this kind of interaction with his brother so much. And now that his brother is back, he might as well let his brother bully him all he wants. Not that he will say it out loud.

"Anyways, how about you two take some rest now. It's almost midnight, and Hanguang-jun might not be please if he sees that you two have not fallen asleep yet."

"Awww, but I want to talk some more with my future self and tease you more, Cheng Cheng."

Wei Wuxian pouted. While crossing his arms on his chest.

Jiang Cheng have an tick mark on his head. He was really holding his self from smacking his brother so hard. So he just took a deep breath and calm his nerves.

"You can do that tomorrow. Now rest you two."

"Okay okay, no need to tuck us in, or maybe you can?"

Wei Wuxian teased his brother again.

And to their surprised, his brother stand up and guide them in lying on the bed.

"You two should have a rest. It's been a long day for you two. We can continue our talk tomorrow and you, wei Wuxian can continue your teasing tomorrow. For now, just rest. I will be here."

Because of this sudden action of his brother, Wei Wuxian just keep quiet and stare at his brother. While his future self just giggle at his past self's reaction. He was already used to this kind of treatment from his Cheng-ge from the future. So his reaction was just normal.

"Hey past me, don't be to shock. Now that everything has been cleared, you might as well get used to Cheng Cheng being like this."

"I..wha-...I-..huh..?"

Was all he could utter.

"Tsk, just sleep you idiot. Or I might change my mind. Now sleep."

"O.....kaayyyy.....?"

"Night Cheng-ge, night past me."

"Night Cheng Cheng, night future me. And also, that baby."

After a while, you could hear the soft snoring coming from the two Wei Wuxian.

Jiang Cheng smile at what he saw. Finally, his brother forgave him. And he finally apologize from all his wrong doing. Tho in his mind, that kind of saying sorry is not enough. He need to do it through actions too. So he made a mental note to treat his brother more nicely, even if he needs to hold himself from smacking his brother when he annoyed him more.

........

After some time later, Hanguang-jun and the other juniors finally came back. They successfully taken care of the arm that was possessing the Mo family. Unfortunately, all the Mo family died. (*Deserve*:))