Chapter 18

Here's another update guys.

Sorry for the errors ahead.

Hope you guys like it.

Enjoy.

✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆

And so, future Wei Ying and Lan Wangji explained it to him.

After the explanation, the past Wei Ying was speechless. He just couldn't believe it. I mean, back then, everyone couldn't believe it either. So now that he's here, he also couldn't believe it. It's just too good to be true.

"So, in the future, me and Lan Zhan are married? And have three children? And they are A-Yuan, A-Yi and A-Zhen?"

"Yep."

"Wow."

Is all that he could say.

"Wei Ying."

"Lan Zhan, don't worry, I'm okay. I'm just shock. And felt overwhelmed. I mean, back then, I thought that I truly lose control and killed all those cultivators. And then killed my brother in law, then shijie. I just-...."

Lan Wangji hug Wei Ying and make him buried his head in his chest.

"Shh, it's not Wei Yings fault. And from now on, I will stay with you and protect you. From the world and everyone."

"Lan Zhan, warn me next time. My poor heart can't take it."

"Hm."

"Lan Zhan..."

"Wei Ying.."

Wei Ying just laugh and lean his head on lan Wangji's chest. Future Wei Ying just smile at them and sigh.

"How I wish my Lan Zhan is here too. I'm jealous."

"Wei Ying, come here. Sit down. You've been standing there for a long time. It's not good for the baby."

"Okay."

Wei Ying made his way to the other side of Lan Wangji. So basically, our Hanguang-Jun is between our two Wei Ying.

"Right, you're pregnant right now, future me? How many months?"

"I'm four months now."

"Wow. Can I feel your stomach?"

"Haha, of course."

So Wei Wuxian shifted close to his future self and feel his stomach. Wei Wuxian's mind drifted far away.

'Wow, so this is mine and Lan Zhans future baby. It actually feels so, wonderful. Me, Lan Zhan, and our children.'

"Wei Ying..."

"Hm?"

"You're spacing out."

"Oh. I was just thinking that our future selves have a nice life than ours. I'm glad that they did not suffered like us."

"Past me, don't be sad. It's all okay now. Your name has been cleared and all the people who was at fault has been punished severely. And, not to mention, ChengCheng finally realized that you are not at fault and he wants to apologize to you.....oh, he also know about the golden core thing."

"What!? How? When? Where? Why? Who told him?"

"Wei Ying, calm down."

"Lan Zhan, how can I calm down....wait....you also know about this?"

"Yes, and and I am mad at my self for not listening to you and hearing you out. I'm sorry."

"Lan Zhan, it was my choice. And I did not regret any of it."