Chapter 23

It's been awhile, isn't it?

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. It's just that, I was so busy with my studies, especially that it's almost the end of year, that's why the teachers left us so many school works to do.

But now that I'm done with school, I finally decided to update.

It might be short but I will try my best to update regularly.

Hope you guys will like it.

Errors ahead. Sorry for the misspell words, and grammar.

Pls enjoy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

He look in front of him, and said;

"There are two Lan Zhan and Cheng Cheng."

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Just as he said those words, Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng look at the person who said that. And there he saw someone who look exactly like his brother, the statue in front of him, and his self.

Lan Zhan, who look at them with emotionless expression, look at Wei Wuxian, and then to Lan Wangji, also look at him, then to the person that is being carried by Lan Wangji.

When he saw that his Wei Ying is unconscious, he immediately stand up and fast walk towards the newcomers.

When he was in front of them, he pause, then look back at Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Ying"

Wei Wuxian look at Lan Zhan with curious eyes.

"Lan Zhan..? Is that you? Are from the future? And Cheng Cheng too?"

"Hm"

Hearing the familiar 'hm', Wei Wuxian can't help but laugh at his Lan Zhan, well his Lan Zhan from the future. His still the same as always, but that's one of the reasons why he love his Lan Zhan.

"Hahaha, Lan Zhan, you're still the same as your past self. Still cold and expressionless. Hehehe, but for surey future self loves that from you."

Lan Zhan smiled hearing this from his past Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying too. "

"Hehe, Lan Zhan, you smiled. Waahh, it's rare to see Lan Zhan smile. I'm glad I could see it. "

Lan Zhan just look at his past Wei Ying fondly. Before looking at his past self. Wangji also look at him. The two just stared at each other without any expression.

It was like they are studying the other's face or maybe they are having a telepathy with each other.

The other around them just watch them, Wei Wuxian look at both his Lan Zhan, the past and the future. Until he could not take it anymore and break the silence that is surrounding them.

"Ayahh... Stop staring at each other, will you? And at least say something, If I didn't know better, I would think k that you two are having a battle in your eyes. Stop it."

"Hm"

"Hm"

Both Wangji said at the same time. But still staring at one another.

"Okay okay, stop it already."

While the adults are having their moments, the children were just at the background, looking at the scene in front of them. When they saw Wei Wuxian, they were about to shout 'mommy' but they didn't do it because their daddy take the first move.