Chapter 9

Here's another chaptet guys.

Sorry if there's an error on my words, grammar, a wrong spelling.

Enjoy.

✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆

" Daddy, who are those people with mommy? "

" Hm, they look like me, A-yi and A-zhen, and the other one looks like A-ling. "

" Hm. "

Lan Wangji look at Wei Ying's direction. He saw how a mother should act to her children. He knows too, that the juniors are longing for something like this. Being an orphan at a young age is really hard. You can't even remember how your parents look like.

" They are your past selves. "

" Oh. Cool. "

" Wow, i look cool. "

" Hm "

Wangji cant help but notice that A-yuan is just like him. Reply with 'hm' or just a short reply.

" If we are in the past, daddy. And you're our past daddy, then there should be our past mommy, right? Where is he? "

Lan Wangji just stiffened and look down. His Wei Ying, from this time is gone. And he believe that his wei ying will only come back after centuries of waiting. He did not even manage to confess his love to him.

Lan Xichen just look at his brother with sad eyes. He can't help but feel bad for his brother. No matter how much he tried to persuade Wangji to move on, to stop playing inquiry every night, just to search for Young Master Wei, he still do it. His brother is too stubborn to listen.

Jiang Cheng just look away and frown. He doesn't know how to feel. He should be angry, mad and everything.  Wei Wuxian ruined everything. He took aways his parents, his Jie-Jie's husband and his Jie-Jie, Jin ling's parents. Hes mad at his brother for not letting him help him, for not keeping his promises. But somehow, he can't bear to hate him. He is also feeling guilty. For killing his brother, for killing his last family. And because of his foolish act, all he had now is Jin Ling. His nephew, but for him, it is still not enough. He is still feeling lonely.

He, sometimes wish that he could bring back the past. But now, it's too late. He can't bring back his brother.

The other sect leader just scoff, wanting to retort something but decided to shut up. Because they don't want to be glared by the tiny version of their Hanguang-Jun.

" Eh? Why are you sad daddy? Did i say something wrong? "

" No. You did not. "

" Oh, then can you answer our question, daddy? "

" Wei Ying, your mommy, from this timeline, is dead. "

The words came like a bomb to the children. They just stared at their past daddy, waiting for him to say that it was a joke. But knowing their father, they know that he doesn't like to joke around.

So they look towards their uncles, from the past and waiting for them to answer their silent questions.

" Wangji did not lie, Master Wei, your mother from this timeline is dead. "

Sect Leader Lan decided to speak. He speak and told them. He knows too, that the kids will be in shock or probably cry but he needs to tell the truth.

'Mommy, our mommy in this timeline is....dead...?'

The kids all think.

"Nooooo......waaaahhhhhhhhh.....mommyyy.!!" -A-Zhen