Chapter 13

Here's another one guys.

Sorry for the late update.

I was being lazy again.

Hayst, old habits never dies. Hahaha.

Anyways, sorry for the errors ahead.

Hope you will like it.

✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆

And Jiang Cheng was so furious that he punched Su She so hard that it knock the person out.

After Jiang Cheng punched Su she, he went to Jin Guangyao and trap his clothes and shook him.
"'You...did you really did all that? Tell me... DID YOU REALLY DID ALL THAT?!! TELLLL MEEEE...!??"

Jin Guangyao just stood there shocked and couldn't move at all. All his plans are now ruined. All his plans that he planned long time ago and for the upcoming plans that he have, are all gone because of one person. And that person came from the future. And it's non other than, Wei Wuxian. He wants to say something but he knows that no matter what, no will ever believe him now. Not even his Er-ge.

Speaking of certain Sect Leader, Lan Xichen stood there. Processing all the words his future brother in law said. His eyes held so many emotions.

Betrayal, hurt, pain, regret and more. He just couldn't believe it. He thought that the person he trusted the most is the most loyal and trust worthy person. Turns out, it was the opposite. He was a killer. No he is a killer. He was the reason why his Da-ge and s died. He killed him. And he can't help but think, he was also part of the reason why Former Sect Leader Nei died.

If he didn't teach Jin Guangyao how to play that, then Nie Mingjue, should still be alive. But because of him suggesting to teach him that, and let him play it to his Da-ge, it turns downhill. He killed him and it's also his fault.

"Er-ge..."

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard that. He look at him, and couldn't help but ask.

"A-Yao....why..?? Why did you do that? How could you do that?"

"Er-ge, you don't know what he did to me. His head disciple said to me."

"A-Yao, it's the head disciple who said those words to you and you already killed him, so why kill Da-ge too? I'm disappointed at you. I regret trusting you ever. I'm not going to forgive for what you did. All those lives...."

He can't finish his words because it was just too much. So he just turned his back on him and walk close to his brother.

Jiang Cheng, on the other hand, was trembling, not in fear but in madness. He was so mad that he can't help but whip Jin Guangyao with Zidian. All the people around them jump at sound of a lightning cracked and the scream that followed that sound. He whip him so hard that Jin Guangyao started coughing out blood. Even Su she, who is still knocked out on the floor.

Jin Ling was crying so hard. Because all this time, all his life was a lie. He thought that the Yiling Laozu, Wei Wuxian was the one who killed his parents. But now, that the truth is finally out, he knows. All of them all knows that Wei Wuxian is truly innocent. He did not do anything wrong but protecting innocent people.

He was crying uncontrollably that Wei Ying went to him and offer a hug. So he hug him back to and cry on chest. He was engulfed with warm arms. He feels safe on his Dai-Jui's arms. He loves the feeling of it. He can feel the void emptiness in his chest, that he sadly did not experience to his parents, went away and it was replaced by warm feeling.

"Shh..now now. A-Ling, don't cry. It's all alright now. Okay? You guys now know the truth. And hopefully, my past self's name will be cleared."

"Hm. Wei Yings name will be cleared. I will make sure of that."