Chapter 26

I'm kinda rushing, that's why I'm updating more chapters. Hehehe.

Because the school days are just around the corners. So yeah, hehehe.

Two update in one day. Hehehe

Errors ahead.

I hope you guys will like it.

Enjoy.

✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰

"Now what is that you want to talk about, Sect Leader Jiang? "

"I.... -"

✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩

"I.... -"

Zewu-Jun looked at him and smiled, then nodded his head like telling him to go on.

'Come on, Jiang Wanyin, don't be such a baby. Just tell him. It's or never. You will regret it for the rest of your life if you won't confess now. Just tell it to him, then wait for his reply. Then you can just give some excuses. Yeah, that's it. Easy, right?.... Right...? '

'Arghhhh, I'm not made for this. How can someone confess their feelings to someone they like without feeling embarrassed or something? Are they really that shameless like Wei Wuxian? Arghhhh, I wish Jie was here to help me. Damn it. '

Jiang Wanyin was shaving a debate inside his head. He clenched his fist hard that it almost turned white, and furrowed eyebrows.

"Ahm, Sect Leader Jiang? Is there something wrong? "

Jiang Cheng snapped out of his own reverie and looked in front of him. He saw that Lan Xichen was looking at him with concern.

"Ah nothing. I'm just debating if I should tell you or not. "

Lan Xichen raised his brow in curiosity, he wants to know what's troubling Jiang Wanyin.

"Well you can tell me anything that is troubling you, I'm all ears. "

"You say, should I tell you or not? "

Xichen blinked.

Once

Twice

Thrice

"Huh? "

Why is Sect Leader Jiang asking him if he could tell it to him or not? Is it really that troublesome or something?

"Should I tell you what I want to tell you or should I not? "

Xichen was confused, why is Jiang Wanyin acting like this?

"I... Tell me. Maybe I can help you with it? Don't worry I will be open minded to whatever you say. You don't have to worry about anything. "

Xichen offered him a convincing smile.

Looking at his smile makes him feel a little relieved.

'I guess, I'll just go with it. Damn it, here goes nothing.'

"What I want to say, is that I hope you will not be angry and I hope you won't be disgusted with me, can you promise that? "

"Oh? Is that what you want to say? Don't worry, why would I be angry and disgusted with you? You don't have to worry. I'm more open-minded than you think, Sect Leader Jiang. "

'Stupid, stupid, stupid Jiang Wanyin. You are more stupid and an idiot than your brother, Wei Wuxian. How could you say that? I mean, why did you say that? That wasn't supposed to say. It should be the confession words. Stupid big idiot Jiang Wanyin. '