Chapter 12

Here guys. An update.

Because its christmas, i wanna give this to all of you who read this. As maybe a christmas gift. Jk.

Anyways, yeah its christmas so, for those readers who wants me to update or whatever, here it is.

You guys judge.

Errors ahead. Im so sorry if there are Wrong spelling, wrong grammar, etc.

Enjoy. And MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVRYONE.🎄✨🎆

✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆
"What?"

"So you were really in that mountain for 3 whole months? Wei-Xiong, how did you survived? I mean, the Burial Mounds is really full of resentment, and walking corpses, so how?"

"Well..."

"And not to mention that you already don't have your core. And for sure, you, I mean, the Wei-Xiong in this timeline, did not get thrown without some beating, right? So how?"

"Well...for sure my past self 'died' from being thrown at such a high place, but because his emotions or his minds was full of revenge for the death of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect former Leaders, the resentment revived him. And there, he practice on how to control resentment energies while also surviving inside they freaking mountain. Not to mention, starving to death."

"So he was practically starving while practicing on how to control resentment energy. But what if he was too hungry and thirsty?"

"Well, I ask you, what is inside that mountain?"

"Well, resentment energy and full of walking corpses...? And not to mention, dead bodies."

"Hmmm....and if you are starving in the middle of the forest but can't find a proper food, all around you is all grass, trees with out any fruits at it, what will you do to survive?"

"Ahm....find something decent to eat?"

"Like....what kind of decent food is that?"

"Ahm...maybe hunt some animals?"

"But there's no animals in that forest. It's all leaves, grass, not to mention some poisonous plants, but there's a decaying body of a dead animal, what will you do?"

"Wait, are you telling me that the Yiling Laozu eat....tho-se....?"

"Yes, he, my past self eat a decaying body just to survive, and if his thirsty? He will slurp the blood that is still inside the body."

Some faces turns green and covered there mouth. Some couldn't take it, they run out of the hall and vomited their guts out. Some while covering there mouths, has a shocked and in disbelief eyes, staring at him.

Lan Wangji just couldn't believe it. He learned so many things right now, that he never know in the past. His Wei Ying, suffered so much. His Wei Ying, had gone through so much. His Wei Ying, his poor Wei Ying. He regret not being able to by his side. He promised, he promised to his self that he will protect and hide him away from the world, from the people, when they meet again. He will not let some stupid people hurt his Wei Ying, ever again.

Wangji clenched his fist so much that it turned white. He was staring a head with a stiffened face, and glaring at whatever his glaring at.

Wei  Ying noticed this and put his hands on Wangjis face.

"Lan Zhan, it's okay."

Wangji turned towards him and stared at him with pain, longing, regret and many more emotions.

"Wei Ying, you have suffered so much. How can you say that it's alright? I-...I couldn't even protect you...I-...I failed-"

"Lan Zhan, you did not fail me or anything. It was my past self's choice, so it's definitely not your fault. And for my suffering? It was my past self's decision to hide it from everyone. Come here you big baby."