Chapter 6

Yeah, i was supposed to update yesterday, but the power were cut off. Because of the typhoon. So to make it up, i update two chappys. Enjoy.

✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆

" Not a single step you will take. "

Wei Ying almost jump because of the coldness he heard in Lan Wangji's voice.

He just now remember that he was in a such situation right now. He almost forgot about the people around them because of his Lan Zhan.

And after he heard all the cultivators around them said about him, he was scared. I mean, what did he ever do that he deserve to die?

" Hanguang-Jun, stay away from that demon. He might hurt you. "

Lan wangji just stared intently at the cultivator who said those words. If looks could kill someone, then that person would probably be laying on the ground right now. The person just shivered at the intense glare of Wangji, everyone did.

" Wangji!! What do you think you're doing? Come here, right now. "

Said Lan Qiren. While shouting at his once favorite disciple.

" No. "

Short but you could tell that no matter what you do, he will not mive from his position.

Lan Xichen just sigh, he too, can't do anything for his brother to move. He know, that his little brother love young master wei so much that he did not care if will break almost all the rule in their sect. And is willingly take his punishments.

Wei Ying was just silent all those time while trying to digest all the happenings and words he saw and heard.

Now that he look around him, he finally notice that all the people around them was wearing a traditional clothes, from ancient china. Their hairs are all long and thet wore a headpiece.

" Wait, what's happening? Why are you all so eager to kill me? I did not do anything at all. And why are you all wearing that clothing? Where even I am? "

Wei Ying ask all at once.

Now that he made a noise, everyone turned towards him. And they just noticed that he wears some clothing that they were not familiar with. Or technically, not from this time line.
They also saw that his hair is short.

Wei Ying turned to Lan Wangji, as if letting him know that he need an answer.

" And Lan Zhan, why were you sad? And your hair, its so long, and your clothes. They are like mourning clothes. "

Master Lan choke over nothing when he heard the mourning clothes.

" Mou-urni-ng clothes..... "

While blood was dripping from his mouth.

" Uncle!! " Lan Xichen immediately wipes the blood down with his handkerchief.

Wangji turned to see Wei Ying. He just realized that his wei ying is wearing something unappropriated clothing.

Wei Ying was just wearing his husband's oversized hoodie. He like the smell of it and it covers his pregnant stomach, and reaches above his knee. And his wearing a short too, but short, short. His hair is also has a red highlights to it.

" Wei Ying, what are you wearing? "

" What do you mean, Lan-Er-Gege? I always wear this clothes. "

Wangji is afraid to ask this, but he must, to confirm his assumptions.

" Wei Ying, what year is it? "