Chapter 4

That day Athanasia decided she wanted to get their nanny flowers... they had ended up lost. Although during their time of being lost, they had ended up accidentally wandering into another palace ground, thinking they had found their way back, but they had not.

It was a rather empty ground from what they had seen in terms of people. It was empty yet so clean. It looked similar to that of a temple.

Athanasia sparkled with curiosity as she had left her brother's side to wander through the empty grounds while he himself stood where he was and stared at it from aside with his own curiosity of his own.

While Athanasia was excited that she had found a great place to hide her treasures, Athanasios was wondering who the palace belonged to. Yes, at that moment, it was empty, but it was clean, meaning that there were maids who were assigned to keep it clean.

"Are you listening, your highness?" a voice sounded beside him.

With that, he was torn from thought and was back in reality. He looked up towards his tutor for the day and nodded his head, "Yes", he responded, and the maid smiled as they both leaned their attention back to the thick book sitting in front of him.

While he was currently was in one of the three Libraries in the Ruby Palace. He was in one of his daily lessons, with this lesson being about the history of Obelian empire, an interesting history so far.

He would have never thought that by just writing his name on a piece of paper would have all the maids shocked and have him sitting there studying.

It didn't happen too long ago. Maybe about a month ago, it happened. Athanasia and himself were sat in one of the rooms with crayons and paper. While Athanasia wrote 'Lily' down on the sheet, he had written his name, 'Athanasios'.

With that done on both of their pages... the maids were shocked- maybe beyond shocked, since apparently, this world didn't seem to teach reading and writing at an early age, so of course, they were shocked, but he hadn't known that, neither had Athanasia.

From then on, they were called intelligent- and thus came their early education.

At times Athanasia and himself would have some lessons with one another, and some they wouldn't, like history, for example, they didn't have it together since apparently, he had gotten ahead of her in the lesson, so they decided to split them up so they could go at our own pace.

With how easy things have been for Athanasios, Athanasia had only grown suspicious of his intellect.

Usually, they would share at least one lesson at times, maybe more. It just depended on the situation. He loved to learn, loved to read, and most of all, he wanted to know more about the world around him with his own eyes.

There was so much to learn. In his previous life, he had been the same. He enjoyed the pleasures of reading, he enjoyed travelling to see things he had yet to see, but at the same time, if he wasn't feeling it, he would much rather laze around, which was half of the time.

He would have to say business, economics, as well as mathematics was his strong suit- He couldn't forget his love for languages.

With travelling, languages aren't too far behind, with each country he had visited it would only pique his interest of the language of their home as well as their cultures. It fascinated him to no end, so having to learn the languages of this world shouldn't be too hard.

So far, he was in the process of learning a few languages, one of the languages being of the home of his mother, the mother he had never gotten the chance to meet.