: Twenty

20

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

Haru took a deep breath as she went towards where Jay is. She checked him up a couple of times and released a relieving sigh, he's just sleeping and he must be really tired.

She stood up and told the others about it, "He's just sleeping." 

She motioned Minu who sighed in relief to carry Jay on his back, well, it's impossible for her to carry this heavy man.

"Oh, no.", Haru muttered as she saw Jay drooling heavily, he must be having a sweet dream.

She tried to hold her laugh, she must spare Minu the kind from her teasing or else he would make her do ridiculous things. Their plan about jealousy are almost forgotten because of the improvements that Minu's making from Mia.

It won't work anyways.

"No! Stop drooling!", Minu yelled at the sleeping man at his back. The crew just laugh at his situation which she just go along with to release her laughter she's holding back.

They went near bench and laid Jay on it. Vinny just look emo on the side where Haru decided to check him.

"Yo, ace!", She held out her hand up just like greeting an old friend. 

Vinny just stayed on where he's sitting and just kept his eyes on  the ground, definitely thinking the race earlier. He unexpectedly fell down and he must think that it's lame.

Haru just raised a brow at him before going near him, she tried to hold/poke his wrist to get his attention. With one poke, he flinched and tried to glare who just did that, seeing who is it, he held back and sighed.

"Looks like that hurt."

"Not really."

"Uh-huh, don't be shy to admit it.", She teased making him ticked off which he gave a little glare at her. 

He stood up and met her eyes, he clicked his tongue before giving her a soft flick on the forehead. 

"Hey, where are you going?", Haru asked as he turned around but a loud voice called her from the back.

"Hey Haru! Come here quick.", She saw Minu's mischievous grin and her guts is already telling her that it's not a good sign to come near to them.

She sighed and had no choice but to come, Minu ushered her near where Jay is.

"Do you think Jay would wake up if you give him a kiss like snow white?", He teased and definitely laughing inside. 

Haru controlled her anger and turned where Minu is, she gave him a slap on the back of his head for thinking something dumb like this. 

"Idiot.", She mumbled but a faint blush is evident on her face.

Maybe because of the hot weather?

"Move.", Shelly pushed Haru on the side and sat in front where Jay is sleeping. Minu gave an idea to her by taking an advantage to the sleeping Jay.

"How about me?", She exclaimed quite excite and fixed up her hair to avoid it from getting on his face. 

Jay groaned and unconsciously sucks his lips in and turn away from Shelly who's now on his back. Minu laughed and held his stomach, "His eunuch DNA activates even while he's asleep."

He continued laughing while giving Haru a continuous slap on her back. She can't help but get a little bit irritated, luckily it's a funny scenario so she held back herself from getting angry.