6

"Hey guys," you greet with a smile as people start to join, "I know it's a little earlier than I'd normally go live, but I have a surprise for you." You admit, watching as the comments begin to come in.

hi y/n!!

tell us

What's the surprise?

how are you??

tell us!

"I'm doing good," you want to give it a little longer before you bring Camila in, so you attempt to prolong this for as long as possible. It was a little difficult to do however, when you feel a small hand repeatedly poking you in your side.

You tolerate it for a few short seconds, but it soon becomes annoying prompting you to send her a glance that says cut it out, but she pays you absolutely no mind. Fully aware of what she was doing- because that's just how the Latina was- you take both her hands in your own and hold them tightly as you flicker your eyes back to the live.

You feel Camila fighting your grasp as your eyes flicker through the comments, so you tighten your grip as much as you could without hurting her.

Tell us the surprise!!

tell us

what's the surprise?

Before you could break the news, Camila let's out a shrill whine of your name as she attempts to rip herself out of your grip. You freeze, as does Camila, and you both share a look before hesitantly bringing your attention back to your phone.

why'd that sound like camila lol

Was that Camila

It sounded like her

No that was definitely her

Don't be stupid guys. Y/n's dumb but not dumb enough to kidnap Camila and hold her hostage

You let out an awkward laugh as you subconsciously release Camila's hands, "Yeah guys, duh." you roll your eyes as you reach forward to adjust the phone that had been jostled due to the Latinas attempted escape.

Camila snorts next to you, and the laugh that falls from your lips slips out without warning. Knowing the gig was up, you let out a sigh and move the phone again. This time, so both of you were in shot.

"Sooo, surprise?" You shrug innocently, "Camila's here, and no, I didn't kidnap her and hold her hostage."

Camila rises to her knees to get closer to the phone, "Yes she did guys. Call 911 and save-" you cut her off by grasping her waist and pulling her backwards.

"Shit Camila, don't say that. You know for a fact they won't hesitate to really call 911 on me."

Eyes widening, Camila falls back to her butt, "Yes she's right. I'm here on my own accord. We're friends and she didn't do anything illegal I swear." She does a cross motion over her heart.

You roll your eyes as you reach for your phone to see what people were saying, "That sounded real rehearsed you know. If I really do get arrested you're bailing me out. I'm too innocent for prison."

Holy duck

How in the hell did you make this happen

im so confused

so you're suddenly friends now?

Bottom lip trapped between her teeth, Camila nods her head as she looks your way with a guilty look on her face, "I will, I promise."

The Instagram live (Camila/you) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें