19

This is just a bunch of fluff.

**

You eyes flutter open, and you squint when the early morning sun fills your senses. Both of you had evidently forgotten to close the blinds before going to sleep last night. Or well, this morning. It wasn't surprising considering the events, but you'd wished at least one of you would have remembered before dropping off.

Feeling warm, you look down and see Camila was nestled against your chest with the covers pooled at her waist putting her bare back on show. Her hand was resting over your breast, and her leg was thrown over your own bare waist reminding you yet again of the activities both of you had partaken in last night.

You all but grin at the memory.

Reaching for the blankets, you pull them back up to cover her before letting out a content sigh. You didn't know what time it was, but you figure it was at least seven with the way the sun had decided to blind you.

Looking down again, your eyes take in all of her. She was still dead to the world and probably would be for a while, and it allowed you lean down slightly to place a kiss to her forehead. It lingers for a while before you pull away, and just as you set your head back down onto the pillow, you feel her shift slightly, a heavy sigh escaping her lips and hitting your bare skin.

You stay silent and still, not wanting to wake her fully and thankfully, she stills again moments later. After about an hour of mindless daydreaming and drifting in and out of sleep, you feel her begin to stir again.

"Good morning." You murmur hoarsely, and you feel her nod against your chest showing that whilst yes, she was awake, she wasn't up for talking just yet. You were perfectly okay with that, because in all the times you'd slept over, conversation had never started until about half an hour after she'd woken up.

It was like routine, and whilst you definitely weren't a morning person either, waking up with Camila certainly made mornings a whole lot better. Twenty content minutes pass before she finally begins to move, and you roll onto your side as she sits up and runs a hand through her messy hair.

The covers fall to her lap, but she makes no move to cover herself which you loved. You didn't only love the view though. You also love how she's so comfortable in her own skin.

"Good morning." She finally greets, and you look up to see her already looking at you with a soft smile on her face.

You hold out your arms, wanting her close, and she doesn't hesitate to curl up against your side, her arms settling around your waist allowing yours to settle around her shoulders and head.

"I love this position." You hear her murmur, and you look down to see her face practically buried in between your boobs. You also feel her lips pressing gentle kisses to your skin, and you couldn't help but roll your eyes playfully.

She was making you love her all the more without even trying.

"Oh shush you horn dog." You bring the arm that wasn't underneath her head down and use your hand to poke her bare side. Like expected, she yelps, and you nod in satisfaction.

Mission payback: accomplished.

"What do you wanna do this morning?" You question as you place your hand over the thigh she'd thrown over your hip, thumb grazing soft circles.

She lets out a content sigh, "Just snuggle." She murmurs softly, her nails lightly scratching your back.

You nod. Nothing sounded better. But first, you really had to pee.

"Let me up for a second baby." You murmur, placing a kiss to her head as you shift to your elbow.

"But...but..." her grip tightens around your waist.