14

"So..." Camila trails off as she closes the door behind Dinah, turning but still clutching the handle with her hands. "Did you like her?"

You look at her from your place on the couch with a pout on your face, "She hit me, punched me, practically squeezed me to death and interrogated me. What do you think?" You mutter sarcastically, and Camila laughs softly as she walks over you and climbs onto your lap. She places a leg either side of you and leans forward so her stomach was flushed against yours.

It leaves her head a couple of centimetres away from yours, and you lose the pout ever so slightly as you wrap your arms around her waist, hands draped over her butt.

"That's just what Dinah does. She's protective." She attempts to explain as her arms rest on your shoulders, her own hands playing with your hair.

You give her a what the heck look, "You're defending her? She hit me!" Your pout was back at full force and you purposely pull your arms from around her. You wanted to cross them over your chest to further your point, but she was so close you were unable to do so.

Camila frowns and takes your arms, pointedly wrapping them back around her waist. You sigh and let her, but refuse to make eye contact.

"Look at me." She murmurs, gently tapping your cheek.

"No." You refuse.

"Please?" She begs, but you shake your head.

"Please baby?" She tries again, leaning forward to place a soft kiss to your cheek. You sigh before complying, kind of mad that you were so whipped for her already. But you just couldn't say no, especially when she called you baby.

"There we go. I'm sorry it sounded like I was defending her, and I'm sorry she hit you, but as I said that's just how she is. It's kind of why she became my best friend."

"So she could hit the people you date?" You ask, deepening your pout.

She laughs softly as she shakes her head, gently kissing the pout away, "No, because of how much she cares." She corrects after pulling away, trailing her thumb over your bottom lip.

You let out a small sigh as you nod your head in acceptance. You remind yourself next time to bring backup. Maybe you could bring Emma. Give Dinah a taste of her own medicine.

"Are you good now? No more pouting?"

You pout again, just because you could.

Camila shakes her head playfully, and when she leans forward to kiss you again, you allow her to do so and pull her closer with the hands that were still on her butt. She sighs heavily at the action, her hands cupping both of your cheeks and you smirk into the kiss, opening your mouth to deepen it a little. She reciprocates without hesitation, her tongue meeting yours for the first time. You couldn't help but sigh at the feeling, allowing your tongue to intertwine with her own for about a minute before you reluctantly pull away.

You continue to place gentle pecks onto her lips however, not wanting to lose the intimateness of the moment.

"That was nice." She whispers against your lips, and you nod your head in agreement, placing one last, open mouthed kiss against her lips before pulling away fully.

"It was, and now I can tell Dinah that my tongue has officially been in your mouth."

Camila immediately hits your arm way harder than you thought was necessary.

"Hey, would you people stop hitting me?" You frown, wincing at the stinging feeling.

"Don't say shit like that. What we do together is nobody's business but our own." She scolds as she sits up slightly.