Chapter 1 - Dream

Sorry if you notice it have a wrong grammar. English is my second language. So i'm suck in speaking english. I'm a multilingual.

————————————————————————

Sea Water.

You stare in the front of you the beautiful blue ocean that can drown you any second if you walk on it. The sea breeze that  flew back your long hair. The sea gull are chirping and you can  feel the sand in your feet.

Then, there was a shadow go up from the water and you see its red eyes staring at you and it slowing come towards and its a big sea monster  you ever see! Its look like the sea king in One piece!

It open its mouth ready to eat you. You want to ran but you got frozen in your spot. The mouth got near you.

Your eyes flung open and you sat up with such a start that you hear is began to pound with a ache. What the hell is that kind of dream? You wonder tiredly , you rub you back of the head to ease the ache. You just wake up, before you got second to be eaten by that monster.

You thought about the dream, it feel so real that you were like living there. You twisted and stretch you body to find your phone on the table beside your bed to check the time. Its 3 am in the morning and its to early to get up and ready for the day. You want to sleep again but its possible you will dream again the scary dream or worse that that so you decided to watch your favourite anime show which is One piece.

You have an app to watch anime for free in your phone.

You just really love to watch it because its very funny and its humor are really nice. You love all the characters because even they gone through hardship they continue to find the comfort and happiness. You watch other animes but one piece is the best! Your friends reccomend it to you. You have friend also love to watch anime sometimes you watch it with them but they are more to romantic comedy anime.

You only have few friends, some are from highschool years. You are not much talkative because you are always thinking what if they judge you and you don't give time to make friends because its a waste of time. You and your friends got close because you have a common interest with is watching anime.

You continue to watch until your alarm clock in your phone ring . You literally fell from your bed and mutter some curses. Its 6 am in the morning. You sat and yawn and get up from your position. You blame that damn dream. You did not think long because you stand straight and go to the bathroom to start your morning routine and start to prepare.

————————————————————————

Chapter 1 is out!!
I will update regularly see you in the next chapter!!