Chapter 17 - Blue Light

It's been a month since you are living together with the one piece characters. You would say that it's always loud at the house. Shouting there, shouting here. You always face palmed because they are still stubborn. Even katakuri too, luffy will always annoy and prank him and he will also tolerate it by doing the same thing. Mihawk and Marco are the only sane guys that you can rely. The other guys are crazy fools that will make you scold them every day. At least they fill my loneliness. You thought happily.

You are now currently in the library of the school. Reading a book for your long essay in science. The teacher said that you will do it individually and will be pass on next month. Even the deadline is too far. You will make it early because you are also busy finding a way for the guys to bring them back to their world. You read many books about the other dimension or someting like how to pass through other world. You will always found nothing connected to a blue light like what they said before they got here. You want to keep them but it's just so wrong. You are used to live with them but they need to go back. That's why you are really determined to find way to bring them back.

You finish reading the book and also you are finish writing the essay. You sighed and stretch your arms because it become stiff since you are writing. You stand up and sling your bag in your shoulder, you grab the book to put it where it was belong. It was in the seventh book shelf in the around the corner. Many student said that the seventh bookshelf is haunted or sometime they hear voices on that area. But you did not even hear or feel anything when you grab the science book there.

You reach the seventh book shelf and you put the book on the bottom. As you put the book, you hear something. You stiffen on that and slowly turn around and you see nothing. Thank god, i thought there was someting, i guess i need to get out of here. You thought.

Before you can walk there was something fall from the top. Don't tell me...

You slowly turn around and see a very old brown book. And it was emitting a blue faint light, you slowly reach it to grab it. You inspect the book and you open it. You were surprise because there was no written words on it. And it was still glowing faintly.

You turn around to see if there was students. And you see no one. You open your bag and put the book inside of it. You walk out from that area. Hopefully i did the right thing. You thought. You reach the table and the librarian to get your id because it was serve as record who enter the library.

"Did you finish your project, dear?" The librarian ask you. The librarian is an old lady who is very gentle to the students. Some says the old lady is an immortal because it was here since the opening of the campus.

"Yes maam, i finish it i'm here to get my student ID." You tell her while smiling.

She return the gesture and give your ID. Before you can grab it. The librarian hold your hand with her two wrinkle hands. You jump a little on that.

"I hope you find what you seek, and be ready for it." The old lady said to you while staring directly on your eyes. You blink confusely and slowly chuckle.

"Hehe, okey... umm.. have a good day, Mrs. Librarian." You run to the door after you saud that. You can still feel her stare at your back. That was intense. You thought while rubbing your arm to give it warm. Then you check the time in your phone and you see it's already 12:45 in the lunchtime. It have only 15 minutes before your next class start. You start to walk for your next class and forgot what the old  lady said to you.

Fast forward~

You are now almost at your house and you are excited to tell them what you found. You reach the main door and open it.