Special Chapter 1 - To clean the van

Well, i want to write 14 special chapters on this book consisting the moments of the reader with the guys when they are still in the real world. Thank you Xvipnight for giving me an idea. I also miss updating this book.

Hope you guys don't mind..

This chapter happen when they got home after they enjoy in the beach house.

Corazon fans, get ready for a cute fan service!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You stare at the Van that is full of dirt because of the muddy road when we explore the whole place where the beach house was located. The inside of the vehicle was full of small bits of food that the guys didn't bother to clean after you guys return home from the beach house yesterday.

"How can i clean all of this?" You muttered already stress about the dirty vehicle. "I should bring this to the carwash or else i will break my back while cleaning this."

You sigh tiredly and decided to exit the garage and enter the main house. While you enter you see the guys watching Tv on the Living Room, the movie was Fast and Furious. You see them enjoying the show especially Eustass since he have a thing for a machine. It's 9:00 am in the morning, it's saturday so you have no class.

You groan and sit beside Luffy, who is busy eating food again. You stare at them one by one and they are so focus on the movie.

"Guys, i have to tell you something." You said calmly and that got their attention immediately, looking at you attentively.

"What it is, little girl?" Crocodile asked. "Why do you look like you carry the whole problem of the world?"

You stared blankly at him. "Really, Croco-chan?" You sigh and look at them. "Anyway, i will go out to bring the van on the carwash shop, because it's so dirty inside and the outside. You guys didn't even to bother clean the car sits so, i will get tired if i clean the whole van. I want someone to come with me because i need also to buy groceries since there will be no food tommorow if i don't grocery now, so who wants to come with me? I just need one."

After that explaination, they seem to process what you said and they it happen.

"So it means we have a chance to go out?!!!" Luffy eyes sparkle.

You nod and wait for the others response.

"I will go with you, y-n !!" Marco raise his hand.

"No i'm suitable to go with you her." Shanks argue.

"Girlie, choose me and we will have fun together." Doflamingo grin.

"Oi shrimp! You better choose me!" Eustass said, looking at you seriously.

"I will go with you anywhere, y-n swan~!" Sanji swooned.

"Miss y-n, if you don't mind. I will come with you." Sabo look at you, smiling kindly.

"Ms. Y-n, you can decide who will go with you, but it will be better if i come." Mihawk stated.

"As long you will buy me a booze, i don't mind to go with you." Zoro grunted.

"Y-n ya, it will be nice to go with you." Law added.

"Y-n san, can i come with you then?" Corazon continue.

"Ms. Y-n you can decide who will go with you." Katakuri said.

"Little girl, it will be fun if you choose me." Crocodile commented.