Chapter 16 - Truth or Dare

You guys are sitting blankly at the living because there was an announcement last night when you are watching tv that there will be a blackout for the whole day because there was some electricity posts in the different district that got damage during the heavy rain last night. It's been five days since you have a movie marathon.

You groan while you are sitting between Law and Eustass who is also bored the same with you. The other guys are also bored. They cannot even stay at the rooms because it's very hot. And the guys phones are also dead battery because they forgot to charge last night. While you, in the other hand your phone is only at 54 % charge. And you don't want to use it. In case of emergency.

It's only 10:00 am now. And the blackout start at 7:00 am and it will be back at 6:00 pm in the evening. You guys just got finish eating breakfast.

"So boring!" Luffy whine while pouting. Ace and Sabo nod agreeing to him.

"Well, this is feels like when its blackout. It's really boring." You said while reading a magazine you found in your room.

"This is hard, y-n ya. We cannot even use our phones because it's dead." Law commented staring blankly at the ceiling.

"I told you last night that don't use the charges of your phones, but you did not listen to me because you guys are busy playing Minecraft." You reminded them then you close the magazine and stare at them.

"Well shrimp, it's really nice to play because i can kill trafalgar law there." Eustass said while grinning at law who just rolled his eyes.

"You got jealous and you stole my swords and destroy my house because it was more cool than your old style mansion." Law said smirking at Eustass who frown deeply.

"What did you say, you shit surgeon?!?!" Eustass growl at law.

You sigh and push them away since your are sitting between them.

"How many times do i have to tell you guys, no fighting in my house or you will sleep outside." You said and glare at them. They stop and crossed their arm and sulk.

"Little girl, what things do you do when it happen like this?" Croco-chan ask while he stare at you.

You blink and think deeply while putting your hands at your chin.

"Well, sometimes i just sleep or i will go to the park to clear my mind." You answer him. He just nod at you.

"Can we go to the park?" Sabo ask you expectantly.

You shake your head.

"Sorry sabo-san, the park is also close since it also use electricity for the shops and lights there." You sadly answer him. He got sad after hearing that. Ace and Luffy comforted him. Patting his back.

And you sighed and a thought enter your mind.

"Guys, what if we play a game?" You suggested to them and that get their attention.

"What kind of game, y/n chan?" Shanks ask you while tilting his head like a child.

"You can suggest games you know, what games do you guys often play?." You ask them.

"Poker." Crocodile said.

"Money." Eustass and Law said at the same time. They glare at each other.

You cough and raised your left eyebrow at them. They stop and look away.

"Girls." Doffy creepily said. You shuddered at that.

"Nothing y-n san." Cora- chan politely said.

You dead panned at their answers, except cora chan.