Chapter 2 - Cosplayers

Even after you finished breakfast, take a shower and wore your school uniform, you thought about that strange dream because it felt so real. Like you are literally familiar with that place. I will  think about that later i need to be finish. You lazily thought.

After you brush your hair so that you will be neat looking you check your bag if your things are all inside. You are a high school student in your last year in senior high. You wore a white blouse, a mid black thigh skirt, a long black sock and a brown shoes and a blue coat. ( or what you want to picture a high school uniform idc). You hate the uniform. Literally. But you have no choice because its one of the school rules when entering the campus to be formal.

Who ever invented uniform i will seriously talk to them. You thought bitterly.

You check the doors if its lock tightly and get your lunch from the counter from your kitchen to put on your bag. Your grab the house keys from the living room table. Your house are bungalow type that is second story house. A medium size living room, kitchen, 2 comfort rooms with two showers. And three vacant rooms and plus my bedroom. I live alone because my parents died when i was ten and all of their fortune was given to me, including a one van and a four seater car. I rarely use it because i like to walk to the bus stop to go to school. You know morning walks. I just use it when i buy neccesities.

You are now 17 turning 18 two weeks from now.

Fast forward-

You don't know if the lady luck is cursing you or blessing you. You were happy because its less traffic but the unfortunate is in the way. Your usually 5 minute walk bus stop is currently close and you have to walk to the other bus stop. You have to be damn kidding me!?!?! Argh guess i need to go there. You thought . You clutch your bag around around your shoulder tightly. And walk to go there.

You reach the bus stop, you thought you are hallucinating because you saw a bunch of men cosplayes standing beside you. You are 2 meters aways from them. You stare at them with mouth drop because they are cosplaying one piece characters!!!!!

You stare at them a little longer this is what you saw. Luffy cosplay, trafalgar law cosplay, sanji cosplay, mihawk cosplay, shanks cosplay, zoro cosplay, marco cosplay, ace cosplay, sabo cosplay, donquixote brothers cosplay, eustass kid cosplay and lastly crocodile cosplay. I can say they bang the cosplay because they look really look alike but They are loud early in the morning. Laughing and loud talking. Fufufufu what kind of laugh is that? You thought.

You realized you just analyze them until you felt a gaze on you. Quickly, looking through the group you met the eyes of the luffy cosplay. You stare each other in awhile until he stare at your clothes and back to your face. He has a confuse expressions after that he flash a big smile on you. Your feel your face flush. That was fucking cute. You thought.

Before you knew, the entire group stare at you. The zoro, sanji, ace, marco, sabo, corazon cosplayers stare at you curious while mihawk, crocodile, trafalgar law cosplayers looked like don't care about your exsistent but they are looking at you. Doflamingo and Eustass kid cosplayers are smirking at you. Only shanks and luffy cosplayers stare at you with a big smile.

You look away from them but you can felt their gaze still in you until you heard the sound of foot step walking towards you. Just your luck the bus arrive in time before they can reach you and you enter the bus so they cannot follow you.

You take a deep breath as you seat on the bus. That was unexpected. Two strange things in early morning. I hope the rest of my day are normal. You thought tiredly. but you have a hunch it not going to be normal.

———————————————————————

Chapter 2 is out!! Typing is really damn hard.
See you in next chapter.