Chapter 18 - The shrine

You are packing now the things that you will be needing for the trip on the mountain hiking. Yeah you read it right, a FREAKING MOUNTAIN HIKING, you were happy because you have find the way to bring them back home and you search the place and the result shows it will be a three hours walking up there. Apparently Mountain SAGIRU is the fourth tallest here in japan. The shrine is in the heart of the mountain and you need to walk up there to see it. Your lucky because it's still summer so it will not be slippery to walk up there. You rented a van to bring you guys there because it will be a rocky road. (Like it's said in the last chapter the mountain's name is just a made up name.)

The guys are waiting for you in the living room they are finish preparing their things they will be needing for the hiking.

Last night was very memorable because you have a movie marathon for the whole night. The guys suggested it because it will be their last night with you. You feel sad about that but you just said to your self it will be the best for you to bring them back. Even it will be hurt.

You guys watch Harry Potter series that you downloaded in the internet. You guys sleep at 2:00 am in the morning. The guys sleep in one room because probably it will the last time that they will be together.

You climb down from the stair and you see the guys are exploring the house for the last time. You sighed sadly at that. Well the truth is that you will be lonely again because Liana and Angel got into misunderstanding and you cannot even contact each of them. They always off their phone. You are really sad because it seems your friendship will fall apart.

You sighed and come closer to the guys. They notice you and turn towards you.

"Guys? Are you ready?" You ask them while smiling a little.

They nod at you slowly. They have this solemn expressions. You sighed because of this.

"Come on guys, smile a little will ya? This may be our last day together, we can make it memorable you know. Let's spent the time we are together, every last minute." You tell them while purely smiling at them.

They stop being solemn and stare at you shockingly. This is the first they see you smiling purely at them. They always see you smiling evil to them, smirking, or frowning at them when you are scolding them.

You blink at them because they are staring at you with mouth gaped faces. What the hell? These guys. You thought frowning.

"Oi, stop that a fly will enter your mouth." You grumble at them and look away because they are still staring at you.

They snapped out from their fantasies and laugh awkwardly.

"Well.... Let's go now y-n!!" Ace said happily to ease the atmosphere. You nod at that.

"Yosh! Let's go guys!!" You chirped and then you got out from the house to start the trip. I hope it will be happy. You thought sadly.

Fast forward~

You arrive now at the Mount Sagiru, you would say it's a creepy mountain! Well, the forest here have so many tall big tree that a sunlight cannot even light the forest. Luckily you brought a large flashlight. The van is park at the entrance of the mountain. You have a guide to tell you the do's and don't s so that you will be safely go down and up. Damn it, i forgot to search what is the forest look like. You thought angrily. The truth is that you are really scared to go but it's for the guys. So you will just hold on.

You stare scared at the mountain. The hair at the back of your hair is standing because of goosebumps. While the guys really look excited. They are looking forward for the hiking. Even Katakuri is really looking excited.