Chapter 10 - At the mall

You and the guys arrive at the mall,  you were unlucky because of the heavy traffic you guys wait there for one hour. The guys are little scared of you because you keep emitting a dark aura and you keep muttering curses. While gripping tight the wheel.

You park the van in the parking area and you go out from the van and open the door at the passenger seat.

The guys get out and they stare amaze at the tall establishment of the mall. They look cute too. Like their life has been change.

You get your sling bag at the van and put the car keys inside of it. You look at them and you nearly laugh because they look around them and they have a pure smiles in their face, even mihawk and crocodile are smiling. It look really adorable.

"Welcome to the mall!" You said to them and spread your arms to welcome them.

"So this is the 'mall'? It's so enormous!!" Ace said while still smiling.

"It's has many people." Mihawk commented.

"Well yeah they go here to buys things they needed for living. It was put in one place." You explain to him and he nod in understanding.

"This is amazing y-n." Zoro said while showing his rare smile.

"Yep, anyway let's go enter guys." You tell them and they immediately follow you.

You guys enter the mall and they got an awestruck expression on their faces. You smile on that. I hope this is not the last. You thought sadly. You keep thinking for the past days that they need to go back to their world and you cannot keep them here in the real world. That is just selfish . They have their own life and you have yours. Because fictional cannot be with the real people. You read an article like that when you were in the library of your school. It was in a magazine.

Well i will cherish this moments with them. You thought and while you were in deep thinking you didn't notice corazon is calling your name until he touch your face. You jump on that.

"Y-n san are you okey?" Corazon ask you. You blinked at him.

"Yes, why did you ask?" You answer him. He removed his hand from your face and you miss the warm feeling.

"Well little girl, you are spacing out. Corazon is calling you repeatedly and you did not answer." Crocodile explain to you. And you notice the others are staring at you with a worried expression except law, mihawk and eustass.

"Oh i'm sorry guys. Just thinking something hehe." You awkwardly said to them. "Well anyway, there are the things we need to do." You change the topic and you did not notice they frown at you but they did not question further.

"We need to go to the grocery store to buy foods and drinks there, for the road trip so will be not hungry, sanji will accompany me because he is chef so he will probably know what to buy." You said and you hear sanji saying 'Yes, y-n swan~' you sweat-dropped. "I will give you some money to buy new clothes in the men section in the department store while we are in the grocery, after you do that you can wait for us outside the department store so we can go to the parking area to put the groceries and the bags of clothes at the back of the van and after that we will going to eat lunch." You finish instructing them.

They have a different reaction though.

"Why curly brow is going with you?"

"Yes food!"

"We can buy clothes here?!?"

"Finally new clothes."

"Fufufu sounds exciting."