Prolouge

*Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake, english isnt my first language and this is also my first book... Bye~ :] *

...Philippines...
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
      Why...

   "Philippines you are accuse of treason, abuse of power-

      WHY....?!

    "Adultry, and an attempt assasination of the fiance of Estados Unidos, And I herebly declare you GUILTY-

       I have done nothing ! I didnt even bother her nor try talking to her so why...

    "Do you have any last word ?"

I stay silent as I listen to the whispers around the room.

    "What the she really is crazy !"

"Really? Killing his new fience just because she got rejected? What a woman"

                  "Poor miss new york she must have been so traumatized.."

      "What a monter".  "Better yet what a whore, bitch had been sleeping with more that half of the boys in our school"

            "That bitch got what she deserve hahaha! "

        Insult was thrown at me but thats not important it didnt hurt...

        What hurt more is the fact that my biological brothers didnt even do anything to defend me! They truly didnt care about me from the very start... But thats fine, yeah im fine...

        That new york girl.... I didnt even do anything bad to her so why...

        And the guys that surrounding her too. They look at me as if wishing this trial would just be done as fast as possible so they could finally get rid of me.

        Ha...

        Im truly alone... Even on the day of my death.

       Mahal.... Maybe we can finally meet again..

        "Miss philippines?"

     I guess this will be how I die, lonely, and despise by everyone...

        "I-

         "ITS GONNA BE YOUR LAST WORD ANYWAY SO JUST FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO YORKIE!!" Shout Spain who look at me with hatred, and because of what he said the whole room explode with exclamation that I should apologize.

    "YEAH APOLOGIZE BITCH!"
"APOLOGIZE" "APOLOGIZE" "APOLOGIZE"

These fuckers... Fine then Ill give you what you want. As I look all over the room with a glare everyone became quiet waiting for me to speak.

         "well then....

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU MEAN APOLOGIZE ?!? THE FUCK DID I EVEN DO HUH??? FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU AND MOTHERFUCKING FUCK YOU JUST KILL ME ALREADY !"

As everyone became quiet I quickly catch my breath. I glare at the executioner that was in the room that suppose ato scare me.

"You... Give me the gun" I stretch my hande out to him waiting

"Uhhh I dont-  "GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUN" I snatch the gun that was on his waist and pointed it on my head.

Chaos soon ensued the room.

"WHAT THE- HEY! YOU DO- ! DO SOMETHING GET IT AWAY FROM HER NOW" China shout to one of the security guard that quickly obey and tries to run towards me but since theres so many people panicking and running around they are having a hard time.

"FUCK YOU IF YOU CANT KILL ME ALREADY THEN ILL DO IT MYSELF!"

"NO YOU WONT DO THAT-

            *BANG*

...

     'Flop' (A/N: the sound of body hitting the ground)

Everyone became silent. I mean who wouldnt they just witness a country leader commit sucide.

Ah so this is how everything will end, with me the villain dead the so called princess and prince alive that will live happily ever after

       NoT-

   𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱  (⊙⌣☉)