Chapter thirteen

Its been a week since the poison accident yet New York is still in the hostpital. Like?? Wtf its been nothing but so boring~ I want to mess and ruin her life not immedietly kill her. But I added a new thing in my schedule and that is to work out daily! But instead of waking up in 4:30 I now wake up at 2:00 to have two hours of work out time. I sigh for the nth time staring out of the window.

Im alone at the classroom right now as the others are in the cafeteria right now. But they will be back in a few moments they just want to buy some food then eat here in the classroom with me.

I offer to cook for them but they declined once Malaysia had a taste of it. Not my fault they arent immune to bleach, its actually pretty mild so I thought that they would be fine.

Now dont get me wrong I know how to cook without adding any poisons in it as a spice. I mean Im always in the kitchen ever since I was a child, helping my people cook for any festivals. The ladies really taught me well in any form of cooking.

But my friends still doesnt trust any of the foods I bring.

Im interrupted from my thoughts when the door suddenly opened. I glance at it expecting my friends but instead met with a tired looking Japan with papers on his hand. He place those on the teachers table

This bitch tried to kill me in my sleep before...

But other than that he doesnt really bothers me so my hatred at him is much more smaller than my hatred towards America.

Afterall he's the reason why HE died...

I shook my head not wanting to remember what happened at that time. I notice that Japan is still here since instead of just leaving he's just stood there staring at me...

I know Im beautiful but theres no need to be a creep... Which is weird since I never saw he and New York interact with each other.

We had a mini staring contest until he looks away and apologies. I only frown at him. Whats with these guy? Hes acting really wierd right now- Everyone is acting wierd!

*Grrrrr~*

We both stared at each other eyes widen. His face heated up from emberrassment from his stomach making a sound.

Now that I remember it. When we were dorm mates which isnt even allowed in the first place in most of the countries in the world. In which U.N responded that he want to have equalities towards different gender. Of course inthe first few weeks theres a problem. A lot of girls and boys got SA. So they made a new rule where if you do anything disgusting you would be exile, executed, kick out or expelled. And it works!

Anyway I remember when in late nights he's doing nothing but work. I dont even know if he knowd what sleep is.

I kinda pity him since I had been in the same situation before where theres a lot of stress. My nose even starts dripping blood which destroys my paperworks that I had to re-do again...

I took out a sandwich from my bag made by Antonio. Its not poison since ever since he heard that I almost got in trouble he refused to make me any food with poison in it.

"Here." I stretch out my hand towarda him. As he relucantly accepts it.

"You cant focus on you work if your hungry and if you keep that up you will surely have a bad stomach ache"

"Arigatou" He mumbled before bowing and finally left the classroom.

Just as he left a few seconds later Malaysia came crashing towards the door.

"Heya Phil! Miss me~?" He slides towards the sit beside me in his hand is the food he brought from the cafetria. I dont thats even food but rather drinks. As most of them are milo.