Chapter Eight

(Concept for New York might change later)

Hello everyone ! Its me! Your lovable and sweet angelic mc! But if your new then let me introduce myself! My name is New York!

Well in my past life it isnt. You know why? Beacuse I got reincarnated into one of my favorates novel! And not only that but I got reincarnated as the female lead New York!

The novel that Im talking about is about a girl who only wants to attain her dream and live a happily ever after. And her name is New York! Its me! And she got an opportunity to go to a high ranking school and meet alot of handsome men! And she even got her very own harem! But ofcourse in every story there is a villain and its the one and only Philippines!

Oh how much happy I am when she finally dies in the end of the story! Its the best novel I have ever read!

And dying of a car accident is great afterall because I can now live as New York and follow the storyline to get my harem! And the villain will die in the end anyway! So no need to worry about anything! My faith is sealed and that faith is to have a amazing life! Ahahahahahahaha!

________________________________________________________________________

"Hechou..!" Weird... Somebody is probably talking shit about me.

"Here" Malaysia handed me a box of tissue. As I decline saying that its probably nothing. As Indonesia just glance at me. Oh yeah...

We are all in a private plane only the three of us. Apparently only me, Malaysia and Indonesia has accepted the invitations. The reasons the others didnt is either theyre busy, has conflict on their land or hesitant to go and meet their enemies. I wish Brunei is with me right now but he has a lot to handle at his country. So maybe in the middle of the semester or next year he would be able to attend.

I also want to bring Antonio along with me but seems that wasnt allowed for security reasons but that wont stop me. I will just summon him again once I got to the house that I would be staying at. Because no way in hell I would sleep in dorms. Afterall last time my roommate was Japan and all he does is glare, ignore me and tried to kill me. What a jerk...

I notice that theres only a few minutes before we land. Well back to the so called school we go...
________________________________________________________________________

"Aaaahh~ Sweet land oh how I missed you!" Malaysia exclaimed earning strange looks from the other people in the airport. Dont he get embarrased? And dont look at me we are not friend at a moment like this where you look like a total idiot.

"Right Phil~" He began walking closer to me. And based on how his arms are open its seems that hes going to hug me again.

Fucker dont talk to me, talk to Indonesia instead! Your embarrassing!

"Eh? First America now Malaysia? Dont she have bo shame?"

"Its Philippines what do you expect?"

I can hear the whispers that ridicule me but I ignore it. Afterall if they cant say it to me face to face then why should I bother? What a bunch of cowards...

But Malaysia has other plans as he glared towards the two people talking. And that alone seems to shut them up. And then proccede to go back to what he was suppose to do.. And that is to hug me.

So I ran

And he also ran after me.

And its like it became a game of tag.

We look like idiots since we are both running in circles around Indonesia. And that greatly annoyed him by just watching us. So with a sigh he grabbed Malaysia at the back of his clothes to stop him. I also stop running to catch my breath as I looked at the sight of Malaysia struggling to get free from the Indonesian grasp. And I gotta say its pretty amusing.