Chapter Eleven

The bell rang indicating that our lesson has finally ended. We pack our things while the teacher dismiss us since its also lunch time already.

"Wanna eat lunch with me Phil?" Bella asked taking out her wallet. Theres a cafeteria, but I rather eat my homemade foods not because I dont have money but because I dont think they would be willing to serve poisons to their students.

I nodded towards her as that seems to brighten her mood up. Im planning to just eat in my desk but I guess eating at the cafeteria wouldnt be that bad.

"Woah youre planning to go with someone else instead of me...? Im wounded Phil I thought you were different..!" I can hear Mal's dramatic voice as he also pose dramaticaly. He looked at me with teary eyes as if I just betrayed him.

"You can come...." I looked at him blankly as he immedietly smile and leap at me once again almost making me drop my lunch.

I can somewhat see Bella and she seems to have a weird frowning expression. She caught me staring at her and her face quickly changes as she just smiled brightly at me.

Weird...

Our walk or- rather run towards the cafeteria was quick since Mal was prctically dragging me and Indonesia by the arm. How can Bella even keep up with him?

I finally manage to get some rest after sitting ourselves to a long table, its like two tables conbine. They seems to be fighting on who will buy theyre lunches so it would be faster as soon as we sat down. And they settle on playing rock, paper, scissors. Malaysia lose

I open up my lunch box for it to reveal my mouth watering food. Seriously I almost drool since Im very hungry right now. Im craving the taste of poisons!

I did the sign of a cross and quickly dig in. Not much later Mal came back with foods and then we all eat peacefuly. And maybe a playful banter here and then from me and Mal

Not until the doors slams open and there stood New York, America and Spain. Woahhh she's expanding her so called harem faster than I thought it would now that I think about it.

America then practically carried New York over to the counter yelling and demanding to give her food as she is very hungry. What is she? A beggar? Hadnt eaten anything in days?

And now that I notice it her legs are now covered in bandages because of the incident yesterday. Yaaan pakeelam pa moreee bobo ka kasi eh

I can now hear some student whispering to each other.

"Who's that?"

"Hey..! Thats the girl that Im talking about yesterday!"

"Woaaah so someone new is actually hanging out with Country Master America?"

"Hey what do you think Philippines would act once they see them? Hehe"

"I bet 50 bucks that she will go ape shit"

"Not fair! Im suppose to bet on that!"

I just ignored them and continue to eat my lunch. Afterall to interact with New York I dont need to approach her at all! Afterall-

"Can we sit here...? There just no extra sits you see...." New York in the flesh! I know that she would sit with us since I can see that she had taken an interest to both Mal and Indo yeasterday. My companions are clearly about to decline when America sat her and himself in the vacant seat already.

"You shouldnt walk yet! Your legs are injured!" He exclaimed now holding her shoulders.

"Ame~ Im fine I can walk normally now! And its because of the doctor you hired just for ME" At those words she quickly threw a glance at me smirking as she hide her face in America's chest. Wow proud ka na nyan?