Chapter Fifteen

ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ
===================

Phil walked in the hall very irritated as eyes follow her every actions.

Whisper also can be heard from around every corner. But thats not what she's upset about.

She gritted her teeth when she felt that China wouldnt leave her alone. Its not helping that classes are about to start in just 10 minutes and thats why theres alot of people rushing in the hall to get tp their classroom in time.

And that being said its their first time seeing the Country Master Philippines walking around as she's always early to go to her classroom. And its not helping that Country Master China is following her around like a dog.

Ealier the halls ie full of student as they shove against each other trying to get to their destination. But not until Country Master Philippines shows up that they depart like the red sea to let her walk freely. Offending her is like a death wish afterall...

The students around Phil shivered remembering that one time when some clearly drunk town start spouting nasty things to her. And not even a minute later he was dragged out forcefully as the door close they heard screams of pain and agony.

And now that when they offend her with China around who looks like a love sick idiot they might just off themselves than face torture.

Phil ignored everyone and just continue walking faster plastic bag in her hand containing the things the others want. Their little 'hang out' was surprisingly great. After eating they decide to explore the stores outside of school and doesnt bother to go to the mall as they might became late for classes.

Phil's shoulder relax slightly upon the sight of her classroom not wanting to spend time outside of her bubble any longer.

But before that she turned around and stop. Resulting for China to almost bump into her luckily he halt just in time.

She pulled him aside away from the prying eyes of the other students.

"Leave." She said frowning at him clearly mad that he wouldnt leave her alone.

"Oh come on~ After what we've been through? After the time we spent toge-" He didnt get to finish his sentence when a hand was suddenly put on his mout shutting him up.

He looks down to see Philippines with an irritated expression. His face heat up his eyes crinkling as he grin widely.

"Shut up- Ew?!" Phil immedietly pulls her hand away and shook it.

'Fucker?! Why did he licked it?!'

She quickly pull out her sanitizer while grumbling clearly gross out on what China did.

But his grin only got wider as he witnessed her make another expression.

He's about to say something when something ring from his pocket.

Both he and Phil look at it as he took his phone and answer it.

He turned away as Phil continued furiously rubbing her hand with her sanitizer that its spilling onto the ground due to her just pouring it in her hand.

China soon then turn towards her again due to the strong smell as he quickly grabbed her hand stopping it.

"No Im on my way just call you later." With that he ended the call and puts his phone back into his pocket.

Phil tried to pull away just for him to yank her back. As she lets out a sound of surprise.

She's about to shout at him but stopped once she saw his focus and serious expression as he examined her hand.