Chapter Six

My oc :3 ^^^
____________________________________

Its dinner time already so I ordered the maids to set up the dining table. Martial was already here so that means Phil were the only pne missing. Shes probably in her room doing what who knows what. Thats all she does this past few days. And when I tell her to come out she would just say that she wanted to rest. Its already 8:30 pm and shes not down here yet so I took it upon myself to just go to her room and drag her out if I need to use force.

I stand up from my seat earning a questioning look from the already eating Martial. I just told him that Im going to get Phil and he went back to his food.

Upon walking up the stairs I cant help but remember all the memories that was with this mansion. On how this used to be made out of woods only, its big yes but not as big as this is now.

Walking through the hall I notice that the painting didnt seem like it have been moved at all maybe theres an additional here and there like a painting of someone named 'Nueva España' he looks young but his features remind me of the Country Master of Mexico. And besides his portrait is a painting of Philippines... Her eyes gold and brown staring directly towards anyone who look at it. Brown eyes... huh I forgot about that since Phil can often be seen with her bangs covering half of her face now.

Guilt now eating me up from the inside. Remembering when my mama and papa would hit her and despise her when they were still alive. Im so naive to think that they must've atleast a pretty good reason for it. But no, now that I have grown up I realise on how much she has suffered. Being trained once she was able to walk. Day and night she does nothing but swing and aim every weapons.

Our parents were ambitious they want two people ruling a country they think that with two rulers there will be two brains operating and will always manage to atain peace. They always want only two sons. And they were delighted when the albularyo said that my younger sibling would be a boy. I mean theyre not wrong but isnt right at the same time.

Because once the babies were born they didnt expected it to be twins. One boy and one girl. They hated it, they hated her...

The same night that the two of them were born.... Were the same night that every albularyo and mangkukulam were captured and beheaded one by one because of theyre anger. And they realise theyre mistake that instead of just killing her silently they had made such a big deal and cause a mess. Thats why they cant get rid of her that easily.

But they thought a plan... After my sister manage to walk by herself they sent her to a warzone. Ofcourse this was met with outrage of the people for them sending a one year old to die. But was met with an answer of

"I have no use of a useless child. Better be she bacame a general or die..." I can still hear Papa's cold voice when he said that.

But what they didnt expect is for his brother to raise her. The Philippines were not really a country back then. It was filled with many different kingdoms and two of the most powerful of them were ruled by the pureblood brothers... Katipunan and Magdiwang.

So Magdiwang raise and mold Philippines onto a soldier. But not only that but, her mind became sharper. You could say that she's the perfect one to be both. A politician and a general. She bacame what papa wanted but he isnt happy. So he sent her to even more dangerous situations. But she always come back victorious and proud.

You could say that Im pretty jealous of her back then... But not now that I realise how harsh the world had become for her at such a young age.

I stop thinking about the past when I notice that Im already infront of her bedroom door. I knock on it three times and became suspicious when various sound came from the inside such as things falling and voices...

'Ay! Puta ka, ouy!'

*BANG*

"Im coming in!" I quickly turn the knob of the door and surprisingly its not locked like it always is. And the sight right now were not what I was expecting.

There stood Philippines just completely fine. But what is bothering me the most is the magic circle beside her that seems to be made out of red substance that I wouldnt be surprise if its blood. Not only that, inside the magic circle there sat a boy probably in his teenage years, covered in dirt while munching on a raw organ. He seems shock as I am.

I wouldnt even ask on where he got that from.

"I can explain!" Philip exclaim nervously while making the boy stand up while saying 'get up the floors dirty'

"Then explain" I cross my arms over my chest as I frown towards her. She only smile nervously at me while going back to explaining something to the boy that seems to calm him down.

"Ahahaha...ahah yeah.... So this is Antonio... And he's a manananggal..!" The said boy look up at me with his red eyes.

Now that I finally got a good look at him his pupils were the same red color its just the other eye has black sclera. His clothes also looks muddy and has something similar to a blood stains. Espeacially on his lower abdomen. But manananggal de-attach on that part of the body so I guess it makes sense. Somewhat... But I thought they were suppose to be a girl?

"He's my summon??" She has one? I mean a Country Master's needs to have atleast one card up their sleeves and use the element of surprise. So when fighting they can use their special ability that only they can do. So I guess Phils ability is summoning.

"Why are you here?" I snapped out of my thoughts. Dont she have a clock to not know what time is it?

"Sigh Its dinner time and maybe you can explain whats happening at the dinner table so Martial can also understand whats going on..." I say as I began walking towards the dining hall. I dont need to look back to confirm that theyre following me. I can already hear theyre footstep and them talking to each other about.... Calling Philippines 'big sister'..?

____________________________________

Were all sitting together at the dining table with Martial staring wierdly towards Antonio. Whose already mauling the meat that has been serve to him.

Enough with that. I began explaining on how I met Antonio. Far back when Im still under the rule of Spain. I found him hiding from the villagers hunting him down. He had been accuse of eating their children and farm animals. When its not him but a different manananggal. And I basically form a summon contract with him and he became my servant. But I just want him be my little brother.

"So basically hes immortal? I mean hes probaly more than a hundred years old." Martial question as Antonio look up towards him.
And they basically have a mini staring contest until Antonio brakes it.

"You... Look like my lady... Almost similar." awwwwww I mean were twins so we do really looks like each other.

"so do you keep him here or??" Del question me. As I nodded my head yes.

"Well I mean its ok I guess. Its nit like hes a harm to us. Afterall he seems like a very behave..... Kid." I can hear hesitance to Martial voice when saying the word behave when he looks towards Antonio who had blood all over his mouth because hes eating a raw organ.

Well thats easier than I thought so I guess bringing a gun with me to threaten them were useless anyway.
____________________________________

Percentage:

Del Pilar 20℅
He feels terrible and guilty just remembering what Phil had been through

Martial Law 46℅
He saw on how Phil interact with Antonio with such gentleness and love. He wish he was Antonio at that moment

Antonio 67℅
Antonio misses Phil so much! Its been decades or maybe a century since he had seen his lady. After all after that guy that his lady are very fond of pass away his lady hasnt been the same as before and stop summoning him. And hes a little mad at Phil since it has been a very long time they had seen each other. To the point that he didnt even recognize her at first glance