Chapter Nine

I walk under the blaring sun, regreting not bringing any umbrella with me as I can feel like Im being toasted right now. I can see that Indonesia is also feeling really uncomfortable as he's basically sweating buckets now and his face is also red. He look back and caught me staring at him and that seems to make his face even redder. He must have a skin condition...

I snapped out of my thoughts when Malaysia suddenly grabbed one of my arms. A Im trying to pry him off as he only adds more heat to my body.

"Bitawan mo ko ang init ehhhh..." I whine and that seems to only make him hold me tighter.

Luckily Indonesia helps me seperate me from him.

"Aw come on.. Shes so cute I cant help myself. Dont you agree Indo~?" Indonesia seems to freeze up from what Malaysia just told him. But immedietly compose himself.

"Yes she is but that doesnt mean you can glomp her whenever you want" Its a funny sight since Indonesia looks like a mother scolding his child. He caught me staring at him and his face seems to be a lot less redder than before.. Well thats good.

I felt like something is place down on top of my head and looked up to see Indenesia seeming flustered.

"Well you are cute so uhhh... Dont mind Malaysia he can get like that sometimes." He began patting my head until Malaysia marched towards us clearly upset. He swat Indonesia's hand and hug me closer to him as he pouted towards Indo.

"What? I cant touch her yet you can? Youre being unfair right now Nesia" In every words he seem to hold me tighter and closer towards him. Its so hot let go of me! Cant you feel any ounce of heat?!

"Its not that you cant its just so hot right now and Phil seems really bothered because of the heat and your just adding into it by cuddling her.." Malaysia quickly let go of me and seems to notice me sweating just now. He mumbled an apology.

"Dont worry Phil! Were close to the mall anyway so lets just hang out there!" Yes... Lets go to a air conditioned place...

We walked for a few more minutes until a big building came into view with so many people going in and ouf of it. Finally! I dont know why we cant just ride a vehicle but Malaysia insisted that there might be interesting things on the way. Well Im a little thankful for that since I have motion sickness.

We enter the building without a hitch since the guard recognize both Mal and Indo and quickly let us in without any checking. And surprisingly no one seems to whisper and talked shit about me probably because they cant recognize me from how I am dressed like right now.

My eyes widen as I got a better look on whats inside. Its definetly bigger than I thought it would be. Theres so many shops here and there! I checked my pocket and notice that my wallet is indeed with me. Afterall I have a habbit of forgeting/losing important things.

I can buy anything I want then..

Im suddenly pulled by my arm causing me to yelp in surprise. It seems that Malaysia cant contain his excitement anymore as he's practically hopping around and talking animatedly that I cant even keep up with him. How did Indonesia even manage this guy?

We came to a stop at a jewelry store since something apparently caught his attention. As we enter he immedietly made a bee line to one particular necklace. It has one big stone attach to it and the lace seems to be made out of gold as it shimmers beautifuly.

Wait....

This seems familiar...

Holy shit its the one New York always wore!

As I was thinking about that I notice something familiar from the corner of my eyes....

Oh its America and New york.. I didnt even know they hang out with each other this early. I also notice that New York look towards our direction her eyes lighting up like how Malaysia's eyes lit up earlier.