Chapter one

...Philip...
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
The bullet ran through my head leaving a clean hole all of my memories came back to me like a flash but it stop to a particular one, its nothing special its just me having a normal day same routine wake up have sex, go eat breakfast, finish my paperwork, have sex then sleep.

Then I woke up.

I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD ARENT I?!

That should what had happen so why.... When I woke up I was back to the past when I should have been dead- 

'Ring Ring'
--------------------------
ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ
--------------------------
[ last night was fun, hope to see you soon ;)]

Oh so its that time huh. Disgusting piece of shit...

So I got reincarnated like one of the Girls in the manhwa ive read!

I was given a second chance and I shouldnt waste it, my plan failed last time since in being paranoid all the time I keep postponing it not knowing it will be one of the reason of my downfall... Well not now that I know whats going to happen.

This time my plans and revenge will be succesfull. This time they will PAY for what they did.

Then I can dominate the whole world MUWAHAHAH-

         *Knock Knock*

"lady its time for breakfast" Manila... Hes a good butler loyal even.. But hes not loyal to me but to my brother Martial. Hell he would probably pick del instead of me if hes given a chance.

This will be a problem if I want my plan to work I need a loyal person, someone who will do as I say without questioning it, Who could be possibly that be...-

        Antonio

Right... Its been so long since ive seen that boy.. Now I feel bad, what kind of contracter am I when I cant even talk to my summons frequently..

And Brunei... Oh how much must he suffer seeing his childhood friend losing her memory including him due to colonianism.. Good thing that I manage to remember him on the future even if its already too late to salvage our friendship..

"My lady? Are you in there?" Oh almost forgot about him

"Just a second!" I yell, Scrambling to put my clothes and make up on as I was feeling already hungry anyway.

As I open the door Manila stood there with a blank expression. As he kneel in one knee

"My lady"

"Manila" I say with a cold tone

Manila flinched hearing my voice as he look up to me "Is there anything you need my lady"

"Yes I want to write a letter to someone"

He looked up at me in surprise but quickly wipe his expression off his face "yes my lady" He stand up and began to walk away probably going to get what I need.

"And I want you to pick up Martial law and del pillar also" He halt and quickly looked at me looking for a sign if I was serious or not. And base on how cold I look he already knew the answer.

"Excuse me my lady but... Did I hear you right?" Now fully facing me

I mean why not this should have been done a long time ago, giving up my title as a countrymaster I mean. I did give it to Martial on the future but I was too naive to actually believe they will leave me alone.

"Are you deaf or something now go I want to write a letter, shoo" Affected by what the last thing I said that seemed to irked him up. Damn being annoying really feels amazing